I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

lena-lou is my "special needs" child

she spins when she gets excited

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c399/sookigirl/animals/?action=view&current=z-1.flv

My pug does the same thing when he gets excited. Even a little bit when he's nervous - he'll just do one quick spin while were walking.

ILLSTATE - Duke looks rad man!

I have a 9 month old terrier mix. He has just recently started to chew up my wooden bed posts, coffee table, and an Ikea chair (all wood...NH). :mad:

He has 2 rope chew toys, and a few other chew bones.

any ideas on how to "fix" this behavior? I don't like to leave him in the crate all day. :([/color][/b]

marco when i left shumai alone for the first time, i came home from work and she had chewed up the furniture legs and destroyed my cd cases. i used tht sour green apple spray and used it on anything she ca reach. if she did it in front of me i would spray her mouth. it stopped real fast. also, i used to freeze some of her chew toys and i think it relieved some teething problems.

I have a 9 month old terrier mix. He has just recently started to chew up my wooden bed posts, coffee table, and an Ikea chair (all wood...NH). :mad:

He has 2 rope chew toys, and a few other chew bones.

any ideas on how to "fix" this behavior? I don't like to leave him in the crate all day. :([/color][/b]

my girlfriend told me she would catch her dogs chewing on stuff..so what they did was take an empty soda can..fill it halfway with little rocks or beans..(something that can rattle)

wrap it completely with duct tape.

when she would see the dog chewing, she would stand out of view, and throw the can NEAR the dog..not at the dog..and it would startle him. it only took a short while before he would connect the noise with the chewing and stopped. staying out of sight is key, so they think it comes out of nowhere. she said it worked.