I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

yeah i feel the same way. i brought my ferret to the emergency room for pets one time

and they charged me almost $1000

i just recently had to get my dog's yearly shots

i said to the receptionist: hey drop the health check charge of $75

-sorry sir its mandatory

oh really and what does that health check include?

-eyes, teeth, and ear examination.

ok well the dr stood in the corner of the room and had me pull his eyes lids open,

pull back his ears and well the dog showed his teeth for free so i guess you should be paying me fro the exam...

-thats fine sir we will take off the $75 then

i actually just got a call from them a few days ago asking me where I got his muzzle from

because they liked it so much. I should get pics, he looks like hannibal lecter

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

They once charged me like $800 to hold my kitten overnight. They literally gave him an x-ray of his stomach, and fed him water through a tube. Now I can see a few hundred bucks for the x-ray, but really?

The next day they told me it was stomach cancer and there was nothing they could do, but thankfully it was only $15 to kill him :rolleyes:

I wanted to ask the cunt how she could possibly look at herself in the mirror everyday

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

yeah feel for me i was nearly conned out of my money for some non existent pugs...its like thinking your about to adopt a small bug eyed child who you can dress in little suits and having someone say gotcha right at the pay point...:( damn those sneaky Nigerians.

i have seen a few around and pugnapping is becoming a more and more likely option ...:privateeye:

haha i wish man i live in the uk trying to find one here that aint bogus seems to be impossible at the minute ..awesome pics propped.

edit damn i need to spread rep..:( either way that one pic makes him look like his 200ft tall and crushing the hills. PUGzilla indeed.

so i just got this email back from a pug adoption ad..

Thanks for the mail The puppy is still available for a Good home .Cindy is a beautiful girl. She is 12weeks old, she is a champion bloodline, registered AKC, vet check, updated in all shots. Well-tamed and potty trained , good associate of kids and other house hold pets also very Energetic and eager to learn. independent and courageous. Good companionship and friendly towards new people.

She is also current with all her shots (Distemper,Para Influenza, Boratella, Pravo and Hepatitis,Rabies shots etc) and will come along with all vet papers and all toys.there are many people that are seeking to adopt our puppy but we can not afford to give her to any person unless we are very sure that he or she can take proper care of her.We don't feel comfortable selling her .All we need for her is home that will provide her with much love and care .

i have some few questions for you i hope you don't mine??

Where are you located?

Have you had a puppy before?

Are you a God fearing person and how can we be assured that

you will take good care of our lovely baby?.

Email excerpt:

My family and i have just relocated to Cameroon,we work for the Baptist Mission and our job is so demanding living us with no time to take good care of Cindy. all you will be spending is just 175 pounds for her paper work to have her ok .

We hope to read from you .she is still available and we pray that she will move into a good home .We will miss her very much but our job is so demanding and we don't have much time to take proper care of her.We hope to read from you .Have a nice day

GOD BLESS YOU .

yeah ok im sure fucking sneaky negroes.