I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

drama last week... my neighbor a few doors down has mad cats. she gets strays fixed then releases them back to the neighborhood. there might be a dozen strays around my house.. the neighbor across the alley from me (they're new in town) asked her to stop feeding the cats so he could trap them. he said they'd go to good homes. the cat lady was upset and called animal control to see if it was all legit. Animal control told her how the humanes society was too full and that it was legit (she gave dude the traps) but all the cats had to be put down due to lack of room. Havok ensued.. slandering on facebook at the animal control officer, they had asked me (i have panels in my yard that i paint) to make a sign and point it at the liing neighbor. anyways, if i'm getting involved i want all sides of the story. i talked to the humane officer and convinced her to let me have the cats n with help from the cat lady, we'd find them good homes.. 90% of the strays we've caught sofar are domesticated and not feral. ferals go to a different cat lady with pens for them, the nice ones are being kept by the cat lady (most of them are different litters from the same mother) til they get a home.. woohoo, and there is peace in the hood again. while the guy who started wanting to trap them is sort of douchey, i've talked to him and he had a reasonable excuse for wanting them out, they've sprayed the swing on my deck before also, so i am glad it is all having a happy ending.

[ATTACH]140017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140018[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140019[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]140020[/ATTACH]

well he's getting better on not marking everything. he's NEVER been aggressive. he doesnt bark or growl at anyone or any dogs. never tried to hump anyone...just my old roomates cats...in fact he's actually learned how to masturbate. not even kidding. so if that's enjoying life...then the testicles stay.

ha...you aint kidding. i got mad at him earlier this month cus i just moved into a new apartment. i got a futon from a friend that had NO history of pets. just my dog felt the need to mark it. so i disciplined him and threw him in the bathroom for a couple of hours while i stepped out. bad move...

IMG_7096.jpg

IMG_7097.jpg

he got both my doors. i put a blanket over the futon hoping that he would recognize its the blanket we use to sleep on. fortunately it worked cus im not gonna keep paying 40 bucks for dry cleaning every time. now i just gotta fix this door situation.

i guess im lucky with my 2. they listen, never stray off, leave the front door open and they won't step foot outside the door, they leave my stuff alone, they can be off leash and won't go into traffic and follows well, loves people, shumai loooooooooooooves children, they love being photographed. i worked my ass off making sure they were trained properly.

fuck i just love dogs so much they rule my world.

drama last week... my neighbor a few doors down has mad cats. she gets strays fixed then releases them back to the neighborhood. there might be a dozen strays around my house.. the neighbor across the alley from me (they're new in town) asked her to stop feeding the cats so he could trap them. he said they'd go to good homes. the cat lady was upset and called animal control to see if it was all legit. Animal control told her how the humanes society was too full and that it was legit (she gave dude the traps) but all the cats had to be put down due to lack of room. Havok ensued.. slandering on facebook at the animal control officer, they had asked me (i have panels in my yard that i paint) to make a sign and point it at the liing neighbor. anyways, if i'm getting involved i want all sides of the story. i talked to the humane officer and convinced her to let me have the cats n with help from the cat lady, we'd find them good homes.. 90% of the strays we've caught sofar are domesticated and not feral. ferals go to a different cat lady with pens for them, the nice ones are being kept by the cat lady (most of them are different litters from the same mother) til they get a home.. woohoo, and there is peace in the hood again. while the guy who started wanting to trap them is sort of douchey, i've talked to him and he had a reasonable excuse for wanting them out, they've sprayed the swing on my deck before also, so i am glad it is all having a happy ending.

I would of beat that new neighbor's ass, I actually really like stray cats. I think it's cause as a kid I used to visit my grandma in Virginia every summer (which I still try to do, but back then it never failed), and she had a HUGE colony of cats living in the woods around her house. I'm talking she would feed up to like 50-60 cats at a time.

I actually took a cat home from there one year, who my parent's still have 12 years or so later. I can also think of 6 or 7 other pet cats I've had that were just picked up off the street, because Providence, like most other cities, has an absurd amount of strays.

Speaking of the cat I took home from Virginia, this was my Facebook status yesterday, figured I'd share:

"I'm at my parent's crib and there's an animal war going on right now. My parent's cat and my sister's cat (which lives nextdoor) have been systematically murdering a family of birds, and now the birds are fighting back! They're straight up chasing after, screeching at, and attacking the cats, I've never seen anything like it haha"

True story.

Speaking of the cat I took home from Virginia, this was my Facebook status yesterday, figured I'd share:

"I'm at my parent's crib and there's an animal war going on right now. My parent's cat and my sister's cat (which lives nextdoor) have been systematically murdering a family of birds, and now the birds are fighting back! They're straight up chasing after, screeching at, and attacking the cats, I've never seen anything like it haha"

True story.

are they grackles? i hate grackles, they dive at my dogs and eat the neighbors peanuts on my porch(the wife's allergic..). 1 followed me for half a mile on the train tracks 2 weeks ago screaming the whole time that it was vulture circling me..

@suki, 24d on the buzzed pug look.. mine's name was o.d. because of that