I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

next time give the dog a lil valerian root..or a lil bit of melatonin.

follow dosage per pound..or size of dog.

The girls im watchin were buggin out,too..I found that helped a bunch

Does this calm the dog down because my dog refuses to let me file down her nails and they are getting a bit long but she goes crazy when i turn on the pet pedi. if not im just going to give it a contact high and try

Re: I wanna see your...........PETS!

Does this calm the dog down because my dog refuses to let me file down her nails and they are getting a bit long but she goes crazy when i turn on the pet pedi. if not im just going to give it a contact high and try

I'm not vet..but I did have two howlin ass bassett hounds that my nieghbors didnt appreciate. It definitely took em down a notch. But I think when it comes to doin the nails..good luck. I dont think that would calm them (they were 60lbs a piece, short and strong) the only way I got thru that was having a box of treats nearby, and my kid keeping the attention of them, with the treats. I also kept super glue real close, so In case I clipped the quick, I would put a drop of glue on it to make it stop bleeding.

yeah, you gotta tie em down and reapply the powder or they bleed all over the house. i wouldn't use super glue on my own wounds (i've used duct tape on a hole through my hand and one through my knuckle though) so i couldnt use it on my dogs. i'd use that liquid band-aid shit though