I wanna see your...........PETS!

Zack Morris

yea dude. i kno. I would have to sew his nubs up so he doesnt bleed out but

the best part. The psychological part is making him watch wild animals feast

on his fingers and dick and his balls. Thats where its at

I mean. How much worse can it get it sit there and watch a bird or some kind

of animal savagely rip apart your balls and eat it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hahahaaa thats one way to put it.. props when im not 24d for knowing my thoughts- i dont understand where they get off chargin that much. totally messed up the next two weeks of my life(and his) but this doctor was on some give me all your money type shit..talkin if his leg is broken its $1500 for surgery or we can charge u 500$ to amputate. what the fuck 500 to make my cat crippled, no thanks! i can do that on my own

.:side note:.

i was talking/complaining to a pretty lady at a bar last night about this and it turns out her dads a vet in the next city over. sweet connections

I might be going to pick up my rottweiler today. he is scheduled to die monday but not if i can help it. keep your fingers crossed for me and him oontz.

UPDATE tuesday i am going to go meet him and probably bring him to his forever home. either way, he isn't going to die. i am about to sprain my shoulder from patting myself on the back.

• Like 3

n509114002_593675_8993.jpg

i miss my babies.

Kahlua, the one on the left, was probably the most vicious animal i've ever met. you can almost see it in her eyes. copper, the one on the right, was amazing, despite his adrenal gland disease. sadie, in the middle, was like the stupid blond of the bunch. cute as all hell though. ferrets ftw.

annie get your gun.

annie for short.

haven't gotten any flicks of her running around and playing with the ball she likes.

DSCN0132.jpg

DSCN0115.jpg

DSCN0111.jpg

DSCN0100.jpg

i need a flick of when she's laying outside, she lays so ellegantly paws crossed, on some sophisticated type shit, like she is the queen. it's awesome.

she is awesome she'll follow you forever, she never barks, she loves to be pet under / behind the ears, and she's got two sweet spots above her shoulders.

DSCN0018.jpg

she also fluffs up the pillow on her bed before she lays down, it's hilarious.