Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
logik.one

The Smokers Thread

I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this thread but i know there has to be some tobacco smokers out there... so whats your prefference? I prefer Marlboro Reds, or mediums cause they are usually buy 2 get one FREE. I also like Capones every now and again. My girlfriends dad got me a REAL cuban cigar for christmas. i need a special occasion for that puppy... so what you smokin?

Originally posted by logik.one@Dec 27 2005, 08:15 PM

I know im gonna catch alot of shit for this thread but i know there has to be some tobacco smokers out there... so whats your prefference? I prefer Marlboro Reds, or mediums cause they are usually buy 2 get one FREE. I also like Capones every now and again. My girlfriends dad got me a REAL cuban cigar for christmas. i need a special occasion for that puppy... so what you smokin?

camel filters or camel wides because i like them. but ill smoek marbs if im in cali or anywhere on the east coast because camels are like 5-7 bucks out there and marlboros are cheaper.

paying 5-7 bucks a pack is nothing

in canada you pay 11 bucks a pack (at least where I live)

I quit smoking 2 years ago

too expensive, makes you feel like shit, and big tobacco

is making a killing at your expense.

smoke something worthwhile like weed, or crack, or dust. at least that will get you stoned\fucked up.

american_sprirt_blue_tin.gif

and a box of these....

ZZ051_1.jpg

comes to about $12 a carton.. no additives.. only natural tabacco... which leads to this all the same....

smokers%20lung.jpg

smoked reds for the longest time, tried switching to lights but now i just smoke two lights for every red i used to.. sooner or later i gotta quit the damn things

either romeo y julieta if available or davidoffs.

as far as cigarettes are concerned either dunhill or winston. if i'm feeling fancy i'll get a pack of gauloises (not blondes). actually, dunhill make a really good cigar also but i haven't been able to find any here in canada.

h37.jpg

also i've always wanted to try chesterfields... can you still get those?

Guest Sparoism

Djarum Specials. My goth days revisited...and I DARE you to smoke a pack of these in one day.

I'm lighting up as we speak.

The smoking isn't gonna kill me. That's George Bush's job.

rollies are better for you, cheaper, and taste better once you get used to the harsh laxck of extra chemicals

off the topic, but I recently met a girl who would smoke cigs and never smell or taste like that shit. at all.

how cool is that? i really miss her.

Djarum

Camel Turkish Golds

Camel Exotic Blend

Malboro Blend no. 27

Malboro Menthol Light ;)

LUCKY STRIKES

But I cut back significantly so..

DJarum%20Black.jpg

when i feel like jumping off a bridge

Black and Mild's

when i'm completely drunk

And for the past few months i've been into the shisha at least once a week. $15 is quite pricey.

But now that i know where to go for the $4 hook up, it's only going to get worse.

Egyptian Pharos, Cantaloupe, Mango, Strawberry...and the Cognac or the Wine...

Damn now i'm going to have to head out this week.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this