Ring Tones-can they be anymore gay

geezpot

Guest Sparoism

My ringtone is "Sex Mart 2000" by the Meatmen.

If you haven't heard this, it may be one of the funniest things you have never heard. And should hear, GOT-damn it!

But, all that other shit I hear is just trife. Why? WHY??? That's all I want to know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Dec 20 2005, 06:33 PM

I have mines on silent. All the time.

When did you get a cell? I thought you were against the grain, dude.

Call me sometime...we'll go dAnCe N' gRaFf!!!!LOLZ!!!!

i had atari teenage riots raver bashing on my old cell...wich is prolly still sitting in a porta potty someplace in madison..

.. on a side note.. heres a little fictional story using emoticons

.. i havnt done this in a minute so...here it goes..

so last night i call my girl so she can come over and give me some :skull: . she picks up the phone and starts getting all :hatred: cause she found out i slept with this :five-o: girl from down the block.

so naturally lied and said i would never touch a :yuck: girl who was :zombie: looking like a :clown2: .

luckily she bought the story cause i'm a smooth :ballcap: .

another time my girl told me i gotta :tongue: before i stick it.. i was like :crap: naw

Originally posted by Sparoism+Dec 20 2005, 06:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sparoism - Dec 20 2005, 06:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 20 2005, 06:33 PM

[/b]

are you even gonna show up?

and sometime when your at the club with the beer :disguised: on..and you see a :rudolph: girl with a big ass :pumpkin: butt..

ya wake up in the morning and you think what would :jpotato: have done if he was me..ya open your eyes only to see the :chicken: head asleep and you start to :bawling: ,cause you know the homies are gonna :clown2:

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by CACashRefund+Dec 20 2005, 06:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CACashRefund - Dec 20 2005, 06:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Sparoism@Dec 20 2005, 06:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-CACashRefund@Dec 20 2005, 06:33 PM

are you even gonna show up?

[/b]

OOOOOOOOHHH...low blow.

Well, yeah. Call me when you want to get the bag, and it's on. Same number.

Then, maybe some dAnCe N' gRaFf?

Guest Sparoism

Tomorrow, maybe Thursday.

I may make it tonight, but to do so will cut into quality time spent w/my lady and 12 oz.

Which are mutually exclusive, BTW.

Back on subject...I had a toilet flush ringtone every time my ex-employer called a couple years ago.

i found out what a stranger was today..

you sit on your hand until it goes numb and then wack off with the numb hand...i guess its supposed to feel like getting a handjob from somebody else..

or you can do a cold stranger by leaving your hand inside a freezer for five minutes..

Guest MR BOJANGLES

I keep mine on vibrate at all times. I hate hearing everbody's phones go off on the train, and they let it play through to be cool. Moreso I hate the Boost mobile "Chirp" shit. I wanna slap the phones outta' peoples hands when they "G.I. joe" out with that shit.

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES@Dec 20 2005, 11:55 PM

I keep mine on vibrate at all times. I hate hearing everbody's phones go off on the train, and they let it play through to be cool. Moreso I hate the Boost mobile "Chirp" shit. I wanna slap the phones outta' peoples hands when they "G.I. joe" out with that shit.

im with this guy...always on vibrate...i usually miss half my calls but fuck it...

Guest Sparoism
Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 20 2005, 09:47 PM

A NEW PHONE THAT COSTS OVER A GRAND. ONE OF THE FEATURES? RINGTONES MADE BY AWARD WINNING COMPOSER RYUICHI SAKAMOTO.

0,1425,i%3D108196,00.jpg

EG-20050625-2364826615971349.jpg

nokia_8801.jpg

I REALLY WANT THIS PHONE! Stainless steel exterior is sick. But, man, $1250 Canadian? shit!

Nokia kills it...I have a 6255i, $250 and the damn thing is TIGHT...but a grand? I know who Ryuichi Sakamoto is, too....but, again...A GRAND?

That is a beautiful phone, though.

Why not ten grand for a solid gold phone? The 50 Cent model.

Guest MR BOJANGLES
Originally posted by Weapon X@Dec 21 2005, 12:47 AM

A NEW PHONE THAT COSTS OVER A GRAND.  ONE OF THE FEATURES?  RINGTONES MADE BY AWARD WINNING COMPOSER RYUICHI SAKAMOTO.

0,1425,i%3D108196,00.jpg

EG-20050625-2364826615971349.jpg

nokia_8801.jpg

I REALLY WANT THIS PHONE!  Stainless steel exterior is sick.  But, man, $1250 Canadian?  shit!

$1250 Canadian. What's that, like $37 dollars U.S.? I'll pick one or two up for you broham! :clown2:

AND I HAVE 3 MP3 RINGTONES, I HAVE THE STONES, BEAST OF BURDEN, JOHNNY CASH, FOLSOM PRISON BLUES AND DISTURBED, A WELCOME BURDEN... BUT I ALWAYS HAVE IT ON SILENT. FUCK VIBRATE, I JUST DON'T LIKE TO ANSWER MY FUCKING PHONE. IF IT'S IMPORTANT LEAVE ME A MESSAGE, IF I WANT TO TALK TO YOU I'LL CALL YOU BACK.

Deto,

I used to have a cell but then too many people called me so I cut all cell ties. I also hated answering the thing.

Now I have an answering machine at home and that's it. Anyone that calls is forced to leave a message, and I'll call them back when its convenient for me. I hate phones.

I like when people call and they know I'm probably home so they go into this "pick it up pick it up" jungle. I was saving all those messages for a while and wanted to make some kinda "pick it up" answering machine messages remix

:hatred: <this emoticon best describes a person who uses a cellphone at a gas station without proper grounding and static charges you could go up in flames.