Ring Tones-can they be anymore gay

geezpot

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend that had prerecorded his own voice as a ringtone.

"answer your phone" was the default but he recorded a few.

It was still annoying after driving around with him for an afternoon.

"Help I'm stuck in this guys pocket" was the funniest ringtone he did.

Still gay after 2 rings.

:clown3: <this emoticon will guide the sleigh but never get to play any games.

When you are trying to get hold of someone who doesn't have a phone, or it is on silent in their bag, or they're dumb and leave it at home regularly, it is fucking annoying. You are trying to phone them to say "Im going to be late" or "where the fuck are you late boy?" or "quick get out of the city, its gonna blow!", and all you get is the answer phone, or the sound of the inside of their bag. You just want to cll them a chump. Mobile phones are so useful for getting hold of people, and mine is always on and always with me so I can be got hold of, if I don't want to I can switch it off. But I like being in the knowlege that I am easily reachable.

my phone plays the theme song from fraggle rock...don't hate.

For a little while I had this ringtone of a friend of mine saying "I LOVE RAUNCHY FARTS!!!!!"...shit was funny when we were paitning a wall and on the verge of heat stroke, wasn't funny when I was trying to be all smooth and intellectual trying to hit on a girl and my pocket says "I love raunchy farts"...that one got changed with the quickness after that.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Jackson@Dec 22 2005, 06:47 AM

When you are trying to get hold of someone who doesn't have a phone, or it is on silent in their bag, or they're dumb and leave it at home regularly, it is fucking annoying. You are trying to phone them to say "Im going to be late" or "where the fuck are you late boy?" or "quick get out of the city, its gonna blow!", and all you get is the answer phone, or the sound of the inside of their bag. You just want to cll them a chump. Mobile phones are so useful for getting hold of people, and mine is always on and always with me so I can be got hold of, if I don't want to I can switch it off. But I like being in the knowlege that I am easily reachable.

Word, i mean if you're not gonna use it, you might aswell never buy it in the first place.

Why do people insist on walking down the street with their cell out blasting their mp3 ringtone just so they can listen to that shit? It's called get a fucking iPod or something stupid fuck, because the shit your doing right now sounds like shit, and I dont want to fucking hear that garbage. Fuck off.

Although, I have the Beverly Hills 90210 ringtone (not mp3......), sometimes I'll just blast that shit to listen to it, but I mean.... cmon.... it's fucking 90210.

Originally posted by dobsilla+Dec 20 2005, 10:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dobsilla - Dec 20 2005, 10:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Mr. ABC@Dec 21 2005, 02:51 AM

Poster_16982.jpg

man i hate those fucking commercials. i pass out with the tv on a lot and that thing would wake me up making that damn motorcycle noise.

[/b]

ding ding ding da ding ding :haha: weirdest european song in a while

hong kong is on another fucking level with this shit, you guys have no idea.

most people don't own cars, because it's like having a car in nyc. chinese culture doesn't really do, "house parties", or inviting people over to your home much.

therefore, people that feel the need to show off their money, don't have houses are cars to do it with.

this results in mobile phone insanity. lot of people trade in their phones to get the newest ill shit every few months.

it's so fucking gay.

My ringtone was "Smack My Bitch Up" for a while.

One day, in class it rang. The sucky thing is that if I lose service, it will keep ringing until i get service again. So I couldn't stop it. A little bit embarassing.

I want "Can't Touch This," specifically the part that has all the poeple in the background saying "hey." I guess it would be called a little bit of a musical interlude.

-fuse.

B4 MOBILES

89' OR SOME SHIT

"HI, HELLO, IS 'XXXX' THERE?

"NO"

"WHERE IS HE?"

"I DUNNO,I THINK HE WENT OUT TO GET SMOKES"

"YEEAH?, TELL HIM I'LL MEET HIM AT "THAT CORNER"

AT 1.00"

"WELL IF I SEE HIM I WILL"

"OK, THANKS MRS. 'XXXX"

SUB THOUGHT: ' I WANNA JAM MY COCK IN YOUR ASS' MRS 'XXXX'

3 HOURS LATER, AT SAID CORNER.

WHATS UP DUDE?,

I CALLED YOR PLACE, BUT YOUR MOM SAID YOU WENT OUT.

"YEAH, NEEDED SOME SMOKES"

"COOL, GIMME A LIGHT MAN"

*edit for confidence purposes

Fuck answering your phone every time it rings. I got a cell phone because I had to, not so people could bother me everywhere I go. Shit is on silent and left in the truck.

And mp3 ringtones suck 99% of the time.

And who the hell is supporting the people who make those insanely gay ring tones that are on tv? The ones that are just some ass saying things like 'ANSWER YOUR PHOOOONEEEE ANSWERYOURPHONEANSWERYOURPHONE BLING WHAT!!' in a wierd voice? It worries me that there are enough people using these services to make them economically feasible.