Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
geezpot

Ring Tones-can they be anymore gay

So I'm wandering around the mall today starting my holiday gift buying and was listening to peoples cell phones ringing and have come to the conclusion that ring tones are gay.

Whatever happened to a good old fashion ring.

If I hear anymore 50 cent ring tones I'm tempted to cram a celly in someone's ass.

:rolleyes: <this emoticon best describes the above statement.

you know emoticons kinda remind me of ringtones..

i mean..

Just saying..

My ringtone sounds like a phone, fucked up huh?

I remember this girl I had a fling with loved horrible music and blared that shit on her cellphone. I text messaged her at like 2:30 am like where you at? I know if I get a txt message its like a little chirp or beep or some shit. Little did I know my little message would BLAST 50 cent candy shop at like 10 volume until the dumb bitch found her phone to shut it off. She was all mad at me about waking her up. It's a fucking cell phone. Make that shit ring man. These mp3 tones are whack.

Sorry for the vent, my roomies slang so their cell phones ring like 234234 times a day with stupid ass music.

-End rant

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Dec 20 2005, 08:26 PM

i have 'drop it like it's hot' as my ringtone. it's the shizzle my nizzle

Dude! I so want that..

I.C.-That sucks when you're forced to hear gay ringtones because your roomies phone keeps toning.

The only ring tone that is acceptable is the A-team theme, screw it after 2 calls it would be gay too.

Viva the ringtones are gay revolution!

No emoticons?

Originally posted by fatalist@Dec 21 2005, 11:34 AM

dumy like be original. it's taken already by mr. Abc

"if dumy bites my ringtone/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch"

Fatalist,

are you still pissed we named a 12oz holiday in honor of picking on you. Don't be, it won't help.

hugs and kisses,

Dumster

Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Dec 20 2005, 08:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Dec 20 2005, 08:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Dec 21 2005, 11:34 AM

dumy like be original. it's taken already by mr. Abc

"if dumy bites my ringtone/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch/kick him in the crotch"

[/b]

(et TOOH BROOH-tay) A Latin sentence meaning “Even you, Brutus?� from the play Julius Caesar, by William Shakespeare. Caesar utters these words as he is being stabbed to death, having recognized his friend Brutus among the assassins. 1

‡ “Et tu, Brute?� is used to express surprise and dismay at the treachery of a supposed friend

theres nothing worse then sitting on the train and hearing that shit... makes me cringe.

I had some sony phony that let me

compose a techno tranc'n danc'n n' graff'n type alert.

But I got this real slow build type synth layered shit a the start,

so I miss about 98% of my calls, which is nice!

dumy- marta is quite possibly the worst transit system i've ever been on in my life. If I could, I'd walk to work.

haha, tell me about it suge..

shit.is.wack.

I miss the CTA

shit I even miss the "T"

i like having shitty ringtones because i think blasting some corny shit is funny. and so is pissing people off that have to hear it all day.

I can't believe you pulled out the Bedazzler reference.

Ring tones are more like sticking your finger in your crack, the first few smells are purely for curiousity then it stinks.

:huh2: <this emoticon is absent minded but fiends for a bedazzled hat.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this