Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Tough Love

Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson

Ok, i had this debate with my friends. In a fight between Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson, with very limitted rules on what is allowed in terms or punching/kicking/elbows etc. Who do you think would win.

I say Bruce Lee hands down, however some of my friends claim that Mike's imense size and strength would help him gain the upper hand

what do you guys think?

Bruce Lee at the height of his game. He'd see the hits coming from a mile away. But he'd have to throw in a lot of punches to take Tyson down so it'd be a dangerous match. But I'm still going with Bruce Lee.

i still believe Bruce Lee would slaughter a "Top of his game" Tyson...I just dont see why it would go the other way. Bruce Lee is crraaaazzzy

Tyson would have no idea what hit him. Bruce Lee is trained to fight using everything hes got, Tyson is trained to throw and block punches, not kicks, throws, etc. The size advantage isn't going to help him.

holy shit i saw tyson on one of those late night talk shows with jimmy kimmel and tyson is STUPID. half of tyson's responses to kimmel's questions were "i dont know jimmy...haha, i dont know." dude has been hit way too much, has an iq of -34, or was on stoned. it was halirious though.

oh yeah, bruce lee would win hands down, regardless of tyson's retard strength...and stupidity.

yea bruce would cripple mike...but mike wouldn't admit defeat so it'd probably be a fight to the death.

jun30tyson.jpg

VS

bruce_lee05.jpg

Im going to go against the trend and say Mike, imagine one clean punch from that animal at his peak into ur face, your fucked no matter who you are.

Originally posted by MrChupacabra@Nov 7 2005, 11:34 PM

Tyson would have no idea what hit him. Bruce Lee is trained to fight using everything hes got, Tyson is trained to throw and block punches, not kicks, throws, etc. The size advantage isn't going to help him.

what he said

size is nothing....bruce lee was 130 pounds yet he could punch a person 3x the size of him and that person would literally fly 10 feet. if you dont believe me, do the research. half the trick is mentality. i could go on forever but ill stop.

I put my loot on Jeet Kun Do over Heavy Weight Boxing.

Bruce Lee might be small but his 1 inch punch will smash Tyson.

Tyson should go back to beating up woman. ;)

BRUCE

unless tyson did one of his infamous "special moves" bruce might lose an ear, an arm..who knows..shit could go down, son!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this