Bruce Lee v Mike Tyson

Tough Love

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Seldoon@Nov 8 2005, 11:57 AM

I used to fucking love young gorilla ass 19 year old Iron Mike.

This sentence could be rearranged into something fantastic.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Nov 8 2005, 11:57 AM

I used to fucking love young gorilla ass 19 year old Iron Mike. That was my muthafuckin man for real. He went from robbin niggas and kickin in doors and shit, to fame and fortune for doing what he LOVES, which is smashing bitches heads in.

this nigga aint joking. i had this video clip of tyson when he first started and he was just dodging this niggas punches form a standing position all the way down to a kneeling a postion like it was nothing. but bruce lee was pure lean muscle. there was know weight holding down his arms. he would probably punch a hole right trough tysons chest.

Originally posted by MAGS156@Nov 8 2005, 11:19 AM

bruce lee was going to fight ALI but he said defending against boxing is very difficult and to counter his moved he would have to seriously inger or kill him so he would not fight him.

despite your spelling, this is a very interesting point. but, after watching that crazy ass video, i determined that bruce lee would fukkk up mike. in a death match, bruce would pull some karazy touch of death type shit.

how about this: a drunk bruce lee vs. mike t. right after hitting some meth.

There's no one in the UFC, now or ever, that could out box Iron Mike.

They might go in for a leg take down or somthing, and that would only make Tyson angry.

Then again, all the commentators say Tyson isn't much of a 'boxer' but he's a hell of a fighter.

everyone know the difference?

tysongreenpic.jpeg

_1664264_tyson300.jpg

full_tyson.jpg

^ look at his jaw getting spun.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Nov 9 2005, 01:29 AM

DAMN THERES MAD ASIANS IN THIS BITCH...MIKE TYSON WOULD EAT THAT NIGGAS FACE B, YOU CRAZY? TRY THAT JEET KUNG PAO SHIT ON RIKERS, LEMME KNOW HOW IT WORKS OUT WITH A SHANK IN YOUR VOICEBOX.

MEROOOOOOOO

lee would see anything sharp coming at him before he even knew what the fuck was going on.