Kanye West

sect one

Originally posted by onesecondple+Sep 3 2005, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Sep 3 2005, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob@Sep 3 2005, 08:21 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 12:27 AM

Anyone in poverty, its their own fault

If you're not a republican now, I give you 5-7 years before you officially start voting that way.

And you're the one complaining about ignorance? Pot? Kettle.

I guess when i think of poverty, i think of what i see, which homeless people, and when i said that, it was directed at them, not poor peple down in new orleans. And yes, homeless poeple, it is their fault, maybe not the fact that they got homeless, but the way they stay homeless, thats poverty to me.

boogie hands is right though.

and yes, however ignorant you think my comments are, i do see where many of you are comin from and have swallowed my pride, ill admit i was wrong in some aspects and see what you mean.

[/b]

r-crumb-whiteman.jpg

Ignorant.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIGGAS AINT NEVER BEEN BROKE? NIGGAS ARE THINKING ON SOME SHIT LIKE "WOW THESE GUYS ARE SCUMBAGS DUDE! THEIR LIKE STEALING TV'S AND SHIT BRO!" YOU THINK THEY'RE GONNA STEAL A TV BEFORE THEY STEAL SOME FOOD? NO NIGGA. BUT IF I ALREADY HAVE FOOD, IM GONNA GO STEAL SOME SHIT TO MAKE THE BEST OF A SITUATION I CANT HELP. NIGGAS ARE SO BROKE THEY CANT LEAVE! THEY'RE STUCK B! GO TELL A NIGGA THATS PARALYZED "YO THERES A CAR COMING, GET OUTTA THE WAY" IS HE GONNA BE ABLE TO DO IT WITHOUT HELP? THE GOVERNMENT OF THE RICHEST MOST POWERFUL COUNTRY IN THE WORLD CANT BUS THESE NIGGAS OUT, BUT IT CAN SEND A WHOLE GANG OF NIGGAS WITH THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OF EQUIPMENT STRAPPED ON THEIR BACK OVER TO IRAQ IN A PLANE TO GET FUCKING MERKED? THATS SOME BULLSHIT. FOR REAL, IM NOT A POLITICAL ANALYST BUT YO IM JUST SAYING WHAT IM SEEING...IF EVERYTHING IS BASICALLY FLOODED AND EVERYTHING IS FUCKED UP, ARE THE NIGGAS AT P.C. RICHARD & SON GONNA WAIT FOR THE WATER TO DRY UP AND COME GATHER THEIR INVENTORY? I DONT THINK SO B. NIGGAS ARE GONNA TAKE AN L. SO LET THESE NIGGAS WHO NEVER HAD SHIT HAVE THEIR SHIT FOR ONCE IN THEIR LIFE. THAT LITTLE ANIMATED GIF WITH THE 2 WHITE DUDES AND THE BLACK DUDE IS MAAAAAAD RACIST! NIGGAS BOTH HAD FOOD AND ONE IS "LOOTING" AND THE OTHER ONES ARE "TRYING TO SURVIVE" IF YOU DONT THINK THATS FUCKED UP THEN YOU'RE BUGGIN, THATS PROBABLY WHY KANYE SAID THAT. IF WASHINGTON HEIGHTS GOT FLOODED AND THEY SHOWED A BUNCH OF DOMINICAN NIGGAS "LOOTING" AND SOME JEWISH NIGGAS "SURVIVING" ID BE BURNT AS A MUTHAFUCKA! YOU GOTTA FEEL KANYE...HE'S BLACK! YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND NIGGAS FEEL FOR THEIR PEOPLE, WHEN I SEE A NIGGA WHO'S FROM WHERE IM FROM AND WE SHARE A CULTURE OF COURSE IM GONNA FEEL FOR THEM AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE THAN SOME NIGGA THAT SPEAKS ANOTHER LANGUAGE AND HAS A WHOLE OTHER SET OF VALUES AND SHIT...THAT REVERSE RACISM SHIT IS BULLSHIT TOO. WHITE PEOPLE RUN THE COUNTRY NIGGA! OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES! I KNOW WE'LL NEVER HAVE A MINORITY PRESIDENT OR A WOMAN PRESIDENT IN MY LIFETIME TRUE STORY. WHAT MY SON B.R SAID IS ALSO TRUE, ITS ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY YOUR MAKING...BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE MAJORITY OF POOR PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE BLACKS AND HISPANICS, YOU CANT DISAGREE WITH THAT. THERES LOTS OF REASONS WHY N.O IS FUCKED UP IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW, AND ALOT OF THEM ARE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENTS FAULT. KANYE WENT A LITTLE CRAZY WITH THAT SHIT HE SAID BUT ITS TRUE...THIS COUNTRY IS FUCKED UP, AND NOT BLATANTLY FUCKED UP LIKE SOME AFRICAN COUNTRY WITH STARVING PEOPLE AND THE HIVVY, BUT FUCKED UP ON THE LOW, I DONT WANNA SOUND LIKE SOME DICKHEAD LOUIS FARRAKHAN TYPE BUT IF NIGGAS NEVER WENT TO BED ON ONE PLATE OF RICE AND BEANS FOR THE DAY OR WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT CUZ YOU WERE DUMB HUNGRY AND JUST DRANK MAD TAP WATER SO YOUR STOMACH WOULD STOP GROWLING THEN YOU CANT REALLY CALL SPEAK ON THE SITUATION THESE MOTHERFUCKERS ARE IN RIGHT NOW. NIGGAS GOT NO CARS, NO MONEY, AND NO WINGS TO FLY AWAY. NIGGAS GOT NOTHING. IF I WAS THERE ID'A RACKED 50 PLASMA SCREENS. FUCK THAT, AND IF YOU DONT FEEL THAT, FUCK YOU. MY SHITTY ASS CRIB IS DESTROYED AND I DONT HAVE A JOB OR EVEN A BLOCK ANYMORE? PORTRAY ME HOWEVER YOU WANT ON CNN NIGGA. I DONT GIVE A FUCK. THATS WHAT IM THINKIN LIKE. ILL EDIT THIS SHIT LATER OR WHATEVER.

MERO

MLBC!

Originally posted by 26SidedCube@Sep 3 2005, 06:33 AM

Everything else in his post aside, this is a valid point. The fact that people don't realize this is actually starting to get on my nerves. It's not about black or white; it's about assets and liabilities and people's constant failing to realize this is only impeding progress on all sides.

Let me give you an example: I go to school in Detroit which, whether I like to admit it or not, still seems to carry more racial tension than anywhere I've ever been in the entire world. It's to the point where, just this past Thursday, my psychology professor brought up how blacks were being demonized by the media while whites were being give a 'survival pass'. This 50 year old man isn't a liberal douche, nor is he the type to try to cover his ass because he's lily white in a room full of black students, and he wasn't trying to talk as though there's some grand conspiracy among us whites to constantly put down black folk. He voiced his observations and concerns (the same as in the black vs. white topic) about how this could be happening and the potential backlash and was immediately confronted by one a student who had miscontrued the point. She accused him of 'giving examples of how blacks are evil and whites are good'.

Sure, she's a 'dumb' person, she missed the point... but how many other people are going to miss the point in the coming days? How many people, both black and white, have been cheated out of a good enough education to approach the situation from an objective standpoint and analyze what's really happening (i.e. Fermentor's points)? How many people are going to be too attatched to their emotions to even begin to discuss what's happened on the surface, let alone what the real issue is?

It doesn't matter if the president's a racist. You hear that? He's a temporary figurehead. While we're all here toiling over race potrayl the people who pull the strings are still behind gates and secret service with their wealthy black, white, yellow, and lumberjack-plaid counterparts... and they're not overly concerned with what's happening or percieved so long as it doesn't dismantle 'their' dynasty.

I worry because I know it's going to be difficult to arrive at the root of the problem when the root of the problem is not a difficult one to grasp. I worry because people are failing to realize that whether lily-white or onyx-black, welfar or middle class you're still an expendable resource. I don't worry because of this one instance, but because it seems to be never-ending and from the looks of it, it's never going to change so long as people, of all colors, lack the capacity to distance themselves from the situation.

I have to hear middle class white chicks refer to things as 'ghetto' on a constant basis and I can't help but think that to someone, somewhere high up this girl is just as 'ghetto' as the welfare-stricken kids in the PJs because she fails to realize that, while she's subliminally looking down on someone else because her parents make $20,000 more a year, those who control where the money and power goes are laughing their asses all the way to Hardee's.

I honestly believe it's because somewhere, a long, long time ago, someone realized just how easy it is to manipulate and distract en masse'. You don't believe in social engineering? You're right. Governments have never used tactical human response on a large scale to overthrow/discredit people that they don't care for.

B.R.MLB.

Paranoid.Android

this right here, is called "puttin' it down"

on fucking point

The more i watch it the better it gets. Here's what i think is going through his mind when he says that shit. Picture if you will just some white man mumbling so that you cant understand what he is saying and you can hear Kanye's internal monologue clearly. "Fuck it. I'm mad rich. They cant do shit to me Im Kanye to the West. Just say it. Wait for Mike to pause." George Bush doesn't care about black people.

hahahaha that's so great.

but on a more serious note I feel 100% what MERO is talkin. When you come from nothing and you have nothing, and the chances of you ever having shit are very slim, then all you're doing is what you have to do to maybe make a better way for yourself or your family or whatever the circumstances might be. In all honesty Im sure thats not the first time anyone has stolen something. It's just happening on a much larger scale. I know if i were down there I would loot the hell outta everything. Why? Because fuck them. These people were pretty much left for dead. Thats gotta leave you pretty disenfranchised from the rest of the people that did have the means to get out. In the end, go hit a super lick on the local dope house. Thats for real. Make the best out of a shit situation.

Thats all.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Sep 2 2005, 08:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Sep 2 2005, 08:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CinchedWaist@Sep 2 2005, 10:47 PM

To shoot us? what, the millinaire kanye west who dresses like a golfer and proably has never lived in or even near a ghetto is all the sudden "us" because he is black? b]

yo read up on him before judging if he isnt "ghetto" enough, just because he gots money NOW..... thats like someone not knowing shit and saying Fat joe aint from the streets just cuz he dresses nice or even gots expensive cars....

you have to be ablt to back urself... KANYE wasnt rich his whole life...

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 07:33 PM

why steal a tv for a house that has no power and has water to the roof?

I don't know about you,

but if all my shit literally washed away then I'd be thinking about my future

If I was looting shit I'd be looting it to sell it, not because I want a 50" plasma for my flooded out crib. I'd be selling diamond earings to pawn shops or something.

Edit: And it's not like any of the fucking rich store-owners are worried about their stock. If someone didn't steal it, the hurricane fucked it up. Guaranteed thats what their insurance broker would be hearing.

Originally posted by Wire@Sep 2 2005, 10:40 PM

... "OMG, Kanye West is such a hero! He said that George Bush do not kare about dah blacks on teh TV!"

Get over it. It's not like this is news to ANYONE. In fact, George Bush doesn't care about the American public in general. Here, lemme break it down further: If you don't make more than 100 million dollars a year, George Bush does not care about you. It doesn't matter if you're black or white, there's a class war going on in this country, and it's being fought in legislature. Dipshits with too much money and not enough intelligence keep getting tax breaks while poor people that work their asses off all day, every day, shoulder the burden of gov't funds.

Whoops. I seem to have gone completely off topic. Anyway, about New Orleans, I have no sympathy for human beings. It's the pets that got left behind and drowned from being tied to trees and doghouses that I worry about. My favorite part of the N'Awlins story was when everyone was herded into the Thunderdome.

This pretty much sums it up.

If youre looting food/real essentials: Fine. You have to live.

If youre looting shoes and liquor and breaking into homes: Youre scum anyway. Have fun dying in your sea of fresh new gear. Idiots.

And to whomever said that the minimum wage wasnt minimum wage in NY, I believe its at 6.50/7 dollars now. I guess that might seem like alot if your down south and the wages are more like 5.00....but try paying for the insane rent prices anywhere in NY on that 7.00....hell, try doing it on 10.00 an hour, before you even figure in food and neccesities...

Originally posted by mr.yuck@Sep 3 2005, 03:52 PM

The more i watch it the better it gets. Here's what i think is going through his mind when he says that shit. Picture if you will just some white man mumbling so that you cant understand what he is saying and you can hear Kanye's internal monologue clearly. "Fuck it. I'm mad rich. They cant do shit to me Im Kanye to the West. Just say it. Wait for Mike to pause." George Bush doesn't care about black people.

hahahaha that's so great.

but on a more serious note I feel 100% what MERO is talkin. When you come from nothing and you have nothing, and the chances of you ever having shit are very slim, then all you're doing is what you have to do to maybe make a better way for yourself or your family or whatever the circumstances might be. In all honesty Im sure thats not the first time anyone has stolen something. It's just happening on a much larger scale. I know if i were down there I would loot the hell outta everything. Why? Because fuck them. These people were pretty much left for dead. Thats gotta leave you pretty disenfranchised from the rest of the people that did have the means to get out. In the end, go hit a super lick on the local dope house. Thats for real. Make the best out of a shit situation.

Thats all.

HAHAHAH! That first part was fucking great.... and I'll co-sign the rest. I'd be down there stealing like a motherfucker and I hope to god all of you would be, too.

And damn Meroe.. I don't think I've seen the "fuck" word used so many times in one place. You get a gold that turns into a surf board for that one!

Well whatever.

Since this is turning into a confessional I'll say this.

All I know is that I grew up in a family of 4 (sometimes 5) that "lived" off of $500 and $200 in foodstamps a month.... I know for a fact if that shit happened to me back in those days I'd be looting. I'd find me a highground hideaway and stash whatever I could find there. Fuck it, if I lost what little I had, if I can make out better than so be it. Hell I mighta been plotting the biggest bank heist in history. Shit is going to waste anyways. Not like I had anything to lose anyways. I'd put myself through college... pay back the community.

** I got confused, this is supposed to be in the Katrina thread about Cistes post, but it's still relevant. *Ciste is right.... I've been in alot of these neighborhoods in New Oleans and some of them looked 3rd world before this shit happened. I'm talking shantytowns, no joke.

Before people start talking shit again, I just want to reiterate this point. Probably the most sensible thing in this thread.

Originally posted by alure@Sep 3 2005, 01:35 PM

holy shit..i cant fucking read this shit..

i cant believe some of the post i'm reading.. people are fucking dying.. and some are basically saying its their own fault?

it's not your problem so i guess you dont have to worry about it..

keep watching your mtv and figuring out your favorite ipod tunes while even many on this message board are trying to get in contact with their missing families..

fucking idiots!

:hatred:

Another callout to all you fucking idiots:

Those people looting expensive nikes and big screens don't give a flying fuck about having those items right now. They're going to sell that shit to a pawn shop or on eBay or wherever the fuck they can sell it, because unlike you cocksucking little pussies their mommy isn't going to bail them out of this one like she does for you when you spent all your food money on cocaine and neither is the government.

Some of the people here are so motherfucking stupid all the people who had half a clue about reality left already. Seriously, there's like 5 people in this thread who have any clue, the rest are fucking young klansmen like onesec just talking straight out their anus about shit they don't know about.

I'm suprised any of you even feel you have the right to judge these people after the chaos they've just experienced.

I've tried to put myself in their shoes by imagining losing absolutely everything I own, and not only that, but having my all my familiar surroundings destroyed before my eyes, and put in that situation, I have no idea what kind of acts I'd be capable of.

I don't know, I guess my point is, all politics aside, don't judge any of the survivors in NO, because you and I have no fucking idea what they're going through.

OH SHIT!

Breaking news, photos found of Bush summoning the Hurricane using is mad wizard skills with the Billionaires club.

You people get so butt hurt. Bunch of "I took one ethics and sociology class at the community college so let me flex my brain."

Go outside and paint.

For one time I dont feel like shooting onesecondple in the fucking mouth.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA@Sep 3 2005, 03:26 PM

YOU GOTTA FEEL KANYE...HE'S BLACK! YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND NIGGAS FEEL FOR THEIR PEOPLE, WHEN I SEE A NIGGA WHO'S FROM WHERE IM FROM AND WE SHARE A CULTURE OF COURSE IM GONNA FEEL FOR THEM AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE THAN SOME NIGGA THAT SPEAKS ANOTHER LANGUAGE AND HAS A WHOLE OTHER SET OF VALUES AND SHIT...

"YO, THE WHITEMAN IS ALWAYS HOLDIN MY PEOPLES BACK, FUCK THAT SHIT B

PS- IF YOU DON'T DRINK PEPSI THE WHITE PEOPLE BE WINNIN"

Originally posted by villain+Sep 3 2005, 01:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Sep 3 2005, 01:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well I'm glad to see onesecondple has slowed his roll. Some people refuse to grow.

<!--QuoteBegin-Stereotype V.001@Sep 3 2005, 11:51 AM

When white people die, it's a natural disaster. When black people die, it's a premeditated genocide. God bless America.

What is this all about? Noone is saying that Men In Black activated the HAARP device in Alaska and directed this hurricane into New Orleans other than some internet crackpot conspiracy theorists.

The problem is the neglect of the situation, inadequate response by federal resources, and slashing of the flood protection budgets prior among other things.

[/b]

I was referring directly to a quote from the beginning of the thread where some radio jockey called it a premeditated genocide, or something like that. But also to how everyone on here seems to be saying that the relief is intentionally being held back in some massive conspiracy against the poor, who are forced to steal high end electronics to survive. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.

when i said the government i was talking about gwb and his posse. the mayor definately could have gotten those busses to pull people out. but you guys didnt say one fucking word about any mayor. all it was was "gwb doesnt care about black people" and "kanye is the illest because he speaks on the real tip" or whatever the fuck. WRONG. kanye is a douche. and they tried lifting people out.. but they fucking shot at them. GOOD JOB IDIOTS. i wouldnt go back for you if you shot at me either.

gwb doesnt give a shit about people, it isnt just black people.

The point is simple, Kanye carries himself as a modern day Johannes Brahms, which is repusilve. But I am glad and very fulfilled to see him express his anguish. Could it have been done with more eloqounce? Of course but we have to remember his music is part of modern day pop culture. This translates on a massive level to kids who may not be preoccupied with such geo- political ideas, ideas of classism, racism and inequality. The more people who bring minor awareness across the floor the greater the chances that the commander of chief will be seen for what his brothers truly represent.

Again and again ,this is a time for opportunities. Though it may not seem as so, many opportunities have presented themselves and deflated issues are bulking up. Enviromentalist can now present the effects of industries on the natural environment, scientist can show how global warming may have greatly affected Katrina and hurricanes to come. But one of the primary issues which will now rise to the short term of americans will be the iraqi war and the effect the displacement of troops had upon the affected regions. Issues of gas are also attracting much needed attention, which I hope will start the new frontier of alternative resources. This and many issues are coming to light, now is the time to get soldiers out of iraq.

I'm enjoying all the criticism that's going around and all the issues being brought to light. The entire world, including the press (with the exception of a few puppets of the admin and a couple of people on here) are criticizing Bush right now. If there weren't still such urgent matters to take care of right now there would be a massive lambasting of Bush... and it's coming soon.

Oh yeah this is gonna hurt Bush. Finally getting what he deserves.

Anyways, yeah what Kanye said was funny as shit. Damn ya'll take this shit so seriously. Fuck. The mans just expressing his opinion which could explain alot of why everyone is saying "WTF BUSH!?!"