Kanye West

sect one

New Orleans doesn't have the funding for a mass evac like that. We are talking about one of the poorest cities in the country. That's when you need federal level disaster releif supplementation.

Not to mention the roads were jammed with evacuees.... is noone paying attention to this? Is this now smear the mayor hour?

I don't even know if the mayor has this type of authority.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glik0 is sayin it how it is.

The media dosent have to portray the situation as black people looting, thats how it is. I bet white people are doing it, but not for hundreds of dollars worth of shoes and tons of bottles of beer. I doubt the media is out there to do that, thats bullshit, because people in the media are black.

Bush dosent care about black people? Let me tell you, this is te first time in history that the bulk of the black community voted rebuplican, thats a grip of people, Bush cares about them.

As said in other threads, its great how every situation like this is automatically turned into a racial issue. If you're sick and cant get out of your city, sorry. But if you live down there, and you dont have a car, one of your friends does, or a friend of a friend, or a co worker, these people didnt want to leave, you cant make someone do what they dont want to.

Fuck Kanye West for "telling it like it is", because it does not appear that Bush cares about anyone down there, its not like he said "im going to help the white people" he really has done nothing, HEY THAT INCLUDES WHITE PEOPLE. Kanye West thinks because he can sell music he has some kind of plausible opinion of what is going on in New Orleans.

I cant even watch the news anymore, not because its sad people died, but because people are looting stores, (which, hey, its walmart, it barely affects them) but people are shooting at helicopters, people are looting HOUSES, thats someones personal property, not some huge coporation's property. Fuck that.

Haave to get the bare essentials.

smh.jpg

Originally posted by villain@Sep 3 2005, 04:40 AM

New Orleans doesn't have the funding for a mass evac like that. We are talking about one of the poorest cities in the country. That's when you need federal level disaster releif supplementation.

Not to mention the roads were jammed with evacuees.... is noone paying attention to this? Is this now smear the mayor hour?

I don't even know if the mayor has this type of authority.

pre-katrina yes it was on the mayors/governers hands.

post-katrina thats where douchebag bush enters

Originally posted by CinchedWaist@Sep 2 2005, 10:47 PM

To shoot us? what, the millinaire kanye west who dresses like a golfer and proably has never lived in or even near a ghetto is all the sudden "us" because he is black? What is this, i dont consider white trash disgusting people who are on welfare and dont help society at all, something related to me, Why is it that no matter the situation, white people are always out to get black people?

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 2 2005, 11:41 PM

Let me tell you, this is te first time in history that the bulk of the black community voted rebuplican,

Ok i've heard enough....

Now that people are calling racism like it is, people forget that Bush sat on his ass for days doing nothing while people died. Wtf is that shit?

what is it that people expect bush to do exactly? go out there with a piece of plywood and stop the damn hurricane?

I dont like bush anymore than the next guy and im not protecting him, but you guys are starting to sound like the christians who think god did this to Destroy the black culture.

This is bullshit, the hurricane is over, he made lots of wrong decisions, but just because he didnt do anything until now, HE hates black people? man, fuck that.....

^^^^^

he does. so do a lot of other white people .

From my experience in the past couple days, it seems that a large portion of the ones that want to help are non-white.

i got into a conversation yesterday about the looting and why it's going on. but honestly, there's a lot of shit going on that wouldnt be happening if it was bobby and not tyrone.

I could be wrong, but I was talking to some people on this, and I'm predicting this situation:

National guard starts shooting looters (aka black dudes) tomorrow.

Coverage on the 5:00 news.

Race riots break out in LA & select other cities.

Gas goes up another dollar and bush blames riots.

???

Profit!

Fuck Bush. The mayor of New Orleans will be ignored because he is black and a liberal. This country is fucked beyond belief because of the Bush administration and we are being toyed with and blatently lied to and misleaded. It is precisely the governments job to make sure people don't die. I'm surprised at the way some of you are talking. The people down there are poor and most of them don't have cars. Many of them tried to evacuate but when they found themselves at the end of a line of 1.4 million people on the highway they said fuck it and turned around. So many of them are uneducated and ignorant, it's true, and who cut the fuck out of the education funding in this country? Bush. Where are so many of our National Guardsmen? Iraq. Who sent them there instead of keeping them here precisely for helping out in catastrophes such as this? Bush.

Bush is just the spokesman for this administration that has it's roots and hooks embedded deeply in our political system. If Bush falls, Cheney is there. Who's next in line after Cheney? Tom Delay. WE ARE FUCKED. The system has failed, this is damning evidence. Change must happen and it's not going to come from one person. Write your congressmen, write your newspapers, write your senators, mayors, governors. Pay attention and open your eyes, ears, and mouths.

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 2 2005, 08:41 PM

Glik0 is sayin it how it is.

The media dosent have to portray the situation as black people looting, thats how it is. I bet white people are doing it, but not for hundreds of dollars worth of shoes and tons of bottles of beer. I doubt the media is out there to do that, thats bullshit, because people in the media are black.

Bush dosent care about black people? Let me tell you, this is te first time in history that the bulk of the black community voted rebuplican, thats a grip of people, Bush cares about them.

As said in other threads, its great how every situation like this is automatically turned into a racial issue. If you're sick and cant get out of your city, sorry. But if you live down there, and you dont have a car, one of your friends does, or a friend of a friend, or a co worker, these people didnt want to leave, you cant make someone do what they dont want to.

Fuck Kanye West for "telling it like it is", because it does not appear that Bush cares about anyone down there, its not like he said "im going to help the white people" he really has done nothing, HEY THAT INCLUDES WHITE PEOPLE. Kanye West thinks because he can sell music he has some kind of plausible opinion of what is going on in New Orleans.

I cant even watch the news anymore, not because its sad people died, but because people are looting stores, (which, hey, its walmart, it barely affects them) but people are shooting at helicopters, people are looting HOUSES, thats someones personal property, not some huge coporation's property. Fuck that.

Haave to get the bare essentials.

smh.jpg

everyone read this twice... because it is dead on

least we forget

On August 27, after Katrina crossed southern Florida and strengthened to Category 3, the President declared a state of emergency in Louisiana, two days before the hurricane made landfall. This declaration activated efforts by Federal Emergency Management Agency to position stockpiles of food, water and medical supplies throughout Louisiana and Mississippi more than a day before Katrina made landfall. On August 28 the National Weather Service issued a bulletin predicting "devastating" damage rivaling the intensity of Hurricane Camille.

Originally posted by fermentor666@Sep 2 2005, 11:58 PM

Fuck Bush. The mayor of New Orleans will be ignored because he is black and a liberal. This country is fucked beyond belief because of the Bush administration and we are being toyed with and blatently lied to and misleaded. It is precisely the governments job to make sure people don't die. I'm surprised at the way some of you are talking. The people down there are poor and most of them don't have cars. Many of them tried to evacuate but when they found themselves at the end of a line of 1.4 million people on the highway they said fuck it and turned around. So many of them are uneducated and ignorant, it's true, and who cut the fuck out of the education funding in this country? Bush. Where are so many of our National Guardsmen? Iraq. Who sent them there instead of keeping them here precisely for helping out in catastrophes such as this? Bush.

Bush is just the spokesman for this administration that has it's roots and hooks embedded deeply in our political system. If Bush falls, Cheney is there. Who's next in line after Cheney? Tom Delay. WE ARE FUCKED. The system has failed, this is damning evidence. Change must happen and it's not going to come from one person. Write your congressmen, write your newspapers, write your senators, mayors, governors. Pay attention and open your eyes, ears, and mouths.

Bush cutting funding on education now can not be set to blame for the half the people down there because their education would have been years ago, before bush, so that is a retarded comment. why is there such a racial issue here? kanye west comes out and says something so retarded and all the sudden everyone thinks its true? Dont you people know that the white male is the only person who does not have a law to help them out in society? I, as a white male, have less of a chance at a job than any colored person goddamn, you people are idiots if you think that this is a racial thing.

Originally posted by fatalist@Sep 3 2005, 12:14 AM

least we forget

On August 27, after Katrina crossed southern Florida and strengthened to Category 3, the President declared a state of emergency in Louisiana, two days before the hurricane made landfall. This declaration activated efforts by Federal Emergency Management Agency to position stockpiles of food, water and medical supplies throughout Louisiana and Mississippi more than a day before Katrina made landfall. On August 28 the National Weather Service issued a bulletin predicting "devastating" damage rivaling the intensity of Hurricane Camille.

and as i recall, that was BEFORE it hit land, wow, that hurricane is a racial thing, it knew it was gonna turn its aftermath into a racial issue as well....wow, all we need now is jesse jackson fuckin stuff up too....waste of life that guy is...

and thanks Kanye West for admitting that you bought 2 Rolexes before you sent aid to help those in New Orleans.

Meanwhile my broke ass dropped 200 of my paycheck, and my clothes to those who need it

Heads need to stop complaining and Just HELP, complaining isn't going to get shit done period, I can guarantee that.

Originally posted by onesecondple+Sep 3 2005, 05:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (onesecondple - Sep 3 2005, 05:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Sep 3 2005, 12:14 AM

least we forget

and as i recall, that was BEFORE it hit land, wow, that hurricane is a racial thing, it knew it was gonna turn its aftermath into a racial issue as well....wow, all we need now is jesse jackson fuckin stuff up too....waste of life that guy is...

[/b]

fact of the matter is:

the federal government has been extremely slow to help the people of new orleans who so happen to be predominently minorities and/or below the poverty line...

Kanye was extreme with his message, but the ideals were not off base...

i don't think Bush does not care about black people, it's just that he's taking his time to help them....

Originally posted by fatalist+Sep 3 2005, 12:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fatalist - Sep 3 2005, 12:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 05:16 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-fatalist@Sep 3 2005, 12:14 AM

least we forget

fact of the matter is:

the federal government has been extremely slow to help the people of new orleans who so happen to be predominently minorities and/or below the poverty line...

Kanye was extreme with his message, but the ideals were not off base...

i don't think Bush does not care about black people, it's just that he's taking his time to help them....

[/b]

I dont think he is helping as he can, or anywhere near how he should, but the fact that whites, latinos, all that, are down there, not just blacks, but like every other situation like this, black people automatically think that they are gettin the raw end of the stick, that shit pisses me off. Black people may have a bad stereotype to deal with, general law breakers and gangsters, but here in the south, i dont see THEM (kanye west said us, so im saying THEM) doing much to change it, but more to help it. Anyone in poverty, its their own fault