Kanye West

sect one

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>when i said the government i was talking about gwb and his posse. the mayor definately could have gotten those busses to pull people out. but you guys didnt say one fucking word about any mayor. all it was was "gwb doesnt care about black people" and "kanye is the illest because he speaks on the real tip" or whatever the fuck. WRONG. kanye is a douche. and they tried lifting people out.. but they fucking shot at them. GOOD JOB IDIOTS. i wouldnt go back for you if you shot at me either.

[/b]

Kanye typically is a douch but he just jumped up 100 noches in my book for having the balls to do what he did, and because he's right.

Also, what the fuck are you talking about? "they tried lifting people out and they fucking shot at them" "i wouldnt go back for you if you shot at me either." ---> just cause one or two psyco's shot at a helicopter you would say fuck the entire rest of them??? You do realise that there is a shit load of lunitics in every city on the planet right? So you would lump everybody else in with a few lunatics that probably thought they were shooting at the cops that have been shooting at them all day to begin with?

<!--QuoteBegin-iloveboxcars@Sep 4 2005, 12:00 AM

gwb doesnt give a shit about people, it isnt just black people.

And you're right about one thing Bush don't give a fuck about any people. Least of all the poor.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not completely sure because i dont have a tv but im pretty positive they are still picking people up. you guys are saying they are leaving everyone there to die when in actuality half of them dont even want to leave. all im saying is you guys are acting like half these people didnt have a chance to get the fuck out. not every single one of the people still in the city are handicapped. whatever. this will turn into an endless discussion about shit none of us will do anything about. i need to remember to stay out of these threads so i stop getting annoyed.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars@Sep 3 2005, 08:02 PM

im not completely sure because i dont have a tv but im pretty positive they are still picking people up. you guys are saying they are leaving everyone there to die when in actuality half of them dont even want to leave. all im saying is you guys are acting like half these people didnt have a chance to get the fuck out. not every single one of the people still in the city are handicapped. whatever. this will turn into an endless discussion about shit none of us will do anything about. i need to remember to stay out of these threads so i stop getting annoyed.

Well maybe you should go to a friends house and watch the news because half of these people really couldn't get out. And not just for financial reasons either. Years before this even happened when they did disaster scenario rehearsals they KNEW it would take at least 72 hours to COMPLETELY evacuate a city of 1.2 MILLION people. The roads actually became so crowded that people were TURNED AWAY from the highways. The hurricane kept changing course too so even the meteorologists were fooled. People were releived that they were spared the brunt of the hurricane and thought the worst was over. They let their guard down, then the LEVEES BROKE and the city flooded completely in about 24 hours.

Seriously people if you don't know, don't act like you know. Not here, not now.

QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Sep 3 2005, 08:02 PM)

so wait, you dont have a tv. yet you're commenting on how these people are living right now?

yo kid, shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by oneeightyone@Sep 3 2005, 05:31 PM

QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Sep 3 2005, 08:02 PM)

so wait, you dont have a tv. yet you're commenting on how these people are living right now?

yo kid, shut the fuck up.

because your tv tells you everything? im just giving opinions based on what was said in this thread.

yo kid, act like you know.

also, 72 hours is an assload of time to try and predict what is going to happen weather wise. they cant even get the next day right. you know that if they said "theres a motherfucking hurricaine that might hit new orleans in about 4 days, we would recommend leaving new orleans asap"

no one would leave, why? because weather is unpredictable and when the weather people say "might" it's like saying its a 33% chance it'll happen (because all weather reports dealing with future happening are already 50/50)

living in new orleans, knowing that hurricanes hit there. knowing that it takes 72 hours to evacuate. knowing the weather cannot be predicted 3 days in advance. you should have a plan that involves your survival. this could include a boat. this could include taking a vacation when the weather channel there's a possibility of flooding there.

i mean, you live under sea-level right next to the fucking sea. plan ahead.

my posts probably make it seem like i dont give a fuck about the people down there. i do care. i wish them all the best. any hostility is directed towards acouple of the people that annoyed me throughout this thread.

From Dailykos:

Here they come, ready to do what they do best -- pass the buck:

Tens of thousands of people spent a fifth day awaiting evacuation from this ruined city, as Bush administration officials blamed state and local authorities for what leaders at all levels have called a failure of the country's emergency management.. . . Behind the scenes, a power struggle emerged, as federal officials tried to wrest authority from Louisiana Gov. Kathleen Babineaux Blanco (D). Shortly before midnight Friday [That's only 24 [ correction on time] hours ago!], the Bush administration sent her a proposed legal memorandum asking her to request a federal takeover of the evacuation of New Orleans, a source within the state's emergency operations center said Saturday.

Absolutely remarkable. ONLY when the situation becomes a POLITICAL disaster for Bush do they seek to take charge. I repeat -- 5 days AFTER Hurricane Katrina hit, NOW they want control. Need it to manage the photo ops no doubt.

The administration sought unified control over all local police and state National Guard units reporting to the governor. Louisiana officials rejected the request after talks throughout the night, concerned that such a move would be comparable to a federal declaration of martial law. Some officials in the state suspected a political motive behind the request. "Quite frankly, if they'd been able to pull off taking it away from the locals, they then could have blamed everything on the locals," said the source, who does not have the authority to speak publicly.

No kidding state official. You think they might do that?

Criminal. I guess they're going to go with the "dogs in Louisiana ate my homework" excuse again.

"" Endquote.

THAT CITY HAD A BAD IMAGE

LITTLE CREATURES SHOWING THEIR BODIES AND DRINKING LIKE IT WAS A JOB

GOD PUNISH THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR IGNORANCE

STILL ALL THEY WANT TO DO GO TO THE STORE AND STEAL A PAIR OF SHOES

THEY SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IN THEIR FUTURE

AND MR WEST STILL ANOTHER ACTOR ON THIS PLANET EARTH MOVIE

what the fuck are you talking about juan??people are trying to fucking survive,not to steal pairs of shoes.and thinking that this was some act of "god" would make you the ignorant one sir.there is no future for them right now..they are living for the moment,and of course they cant help themselves,you know damn well if you were flooded out of your home and forced to live like them you would be stealing everything in sight.

Originally posted by serum@Sep 4 2005, 01:50 AM

i see a reality tv show in the making. we should take a bunch of 12 oz people. take all their money, put them in one of the poorest cities in america and say ok motherfuckers survive.

do you really understand how easy that would be?

"surviving" anywhere in American isn't hard.

Originally posted by Juan Fuentes@Sep 4 2005, 12:59 PM

THAT CITY HAD A BAD IMAGE

LITTLE CREATURES SHOWING THEIR BODIES AND DRINKING LIKE IT WAS A JOB

GOD PUNISH THEM BECAUSE OF THEIR IGNORANCE

STILL ALL THEY WANT TO DO GO TO THE STORE AND STEAL A PAIR OF SHOES

THEY SHOULD THINK ABOUT WHAT THEY SHOULD DO IN THEIR FUTURE

AND MR WEST STILL ANOTHER ACTOR ON THIS PLANET EARTH MOVIE

think about it heads left with nothing and instead of food- stealing nike? the problem in that lyes not in the people stealing the sneakers-but the media/advertising of corporate america(and rappers who floss expensive namebrand shit- making thier fans want to be like them) that has brainwashed these people into thinking these material trinkets will somehow help them in such a time of crisis. you can not blame the people for that shit. Corporations like nike could rebuild that whole shit with out dippin too deep into there pockets. And if you think bush only neglets black people lol,,he(and his govt) cares about NOBODY but the ultra rich who dont need help in the 1st place.

Originally posted by Stereotype V.001+Sep 3 2005, 06:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Stereotype V.001 - Sep 3 2005, 06:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MEROJUANA@Sep 3 2005, 03:26 PM

YOU GOTTA FEEL KANYE...HE'S BLACK! YOU GOTTA UNDERSTAND NIGGAS FEEL FOR THEIR PEOPLE, WHEN I SEE A NIGGA WHO'S FROM WHERE IM FROM AND WE SHARE A CULTURE OF COURSE IM GONNA FEEL FOR THEM AT LEAST A LITTLE MORE THAN SOME NIGGA THAT SPEAKS ANOTHER LANGUAGE AND HAS A WHOLE OTHER SET OF VALUES AND SHIT...

"YO, THE WHITEMAN IS ALWAYS HOLDIN MY PEOPLES BACK, FUCK THAT SHIT B

PS- IF YOU DON'T DRINK PEPSI THE WHITE PEOPLE BE WINNIN"

[/b]

cracker.jpg

MERO.

HAHA!

Originally posted by onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 02:33 PM

why steal a tv for a house that has no power and has water to the roof?

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER NEEDED MONEY IN YOUR LIFE B. WHAT THE FUCK DO I NEED 6 TV'S FOR? IM STEALING 10 AND SELLING 9. DUH NIGGA. IM STEALING MAD PAIRS OF JORDANS AND SELLING THEM TO NIGGAS 2 FOR 100. USE YOUR HEAD NIGGA. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY KIND OF MONEY TO FALL BACK ON? DAMN B, LIVE A REAL LIFE. NIGGAS MAKE ME SICK.

M E R O E

MLBCEEEE.

Originally posted by ODS-1@Sep 4 2005, 12:51 PM

Haha!

Anyway. I can kind of see taking shoes. There talking about how if you cut yourself and get all that gross water in your system that you can end up with a major infection. I've seen people on the news without shoes.

Yeah they already said that about 1 in 5 of the survivors didn't even have shoes....

But really... give it a rest people.

Just because a few people are taking advantage of the situation is no reason to act like this. Saying shit like fuck em, let them die, they brought it on themselves, they must have wanted to die because they stayed there, etc, etc,

that shit is retarded.

judge not lest ye be judged

only a reality show can settle this once and for all...

lol

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Sep 4 2005, 04:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Sep 4 2005, 04:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-onesecondple@Sep 3 2005, 02:33 PM

why steal a tv for a house that has no power and has water to the roof?

YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER NEEDED MONEY IN YOUR LIFE B. WHAT THE FUCK DO I NEED 6 TV'S FOR? IM STEALING 10 AND SELLING 9. DUH NIGGA. IM STEALING MAD PAIRS OF JORDANS AND SELLING THEM TO NIGGAS 2 FOR 100. USE YOUR HEAD NIGGA. YOU THINK THESE PEOPLE HAVE ANY KIND OF MONEY TO FALL BACK ON? DAMN B, LIVE A REAL LIFE. NIGGAS MAKE ME SICK.

M E R O E

MLBCEEEE.

[/b]

someone's got a head on their shoulders.

this guy right here.