The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Honestly, all of you need to shut the fuck up about pants. If you want to have homosexual arguments about pants, go make a thread for it. As it stands, every few days, all the worthwhile shit in here gets lost amidst multiple pages of bickering about whether or not someone's pants are too tight.

Man , I rock camouflage shorts , and high-ass Black Label or Independent socks and don't give a fuck . I also rock my hat flipped up with something written on it like " SUICIDE BOMBER " , when I skate . But I also wear the same shit daily to work or on my days off . I get a lot of weird looks from people , especially with my son , but I could really give a fuck . I also don't pay too much attention to what kids are wearing these days . Being that I hang out at the skate shop before and sometimes after work , I guess I'm immune to what other people look like , let alone care about it . :cool:

Man , I rock camouflage shorts , and high-ass Black Label or Independent socks and don't give a fuck . I also rock my hat flipped up with something written on it like " SUICIDE BOMBER " , when I skate . But I also wear the same shit daily to work or on my days off . I get a lot of weird looks from people , especially with my son , but I could really give a fuck . I also don't pay too much attention to what kids are wearing these days . Being that I hang out at the skate shop before and sometimes after work , I guess I'm immune to what other people look like , let alone care about it . :cool:

that look is the norm out here in california. you wouldn't get a single look, just more babes.

so, through lurking the carhartt europe site, i finally solved a mystery that i had been wondering about for a while: where did scott "'ol black arms" bourne go?

he just straight disappeared around 04-05, if i recall correctly. he used to have ads/pictures in almost every issue of transworld, then out of nowhere he was just gone.

turns out, he lives in paris, published a novel and a book of poetry, is writing his second novel and skates for carhartt. don't know if he's sponsored by anyone else though.

here's a video if you don't remember the dude:

and if you're not into artsy stuff in skate videos, i'd skip foward to about 4:45

edit: also here's his part from an older consolidated video

i've been wondering that for years. i have a pair of jeans, but i bought them from the carharrt store in paris that's next door to starcow. still my favorite pair i own, and they're still super dark denim. i would think that there's got to be at least one boutique in the states that imports stuff from their streetwear line.