The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously dude, I'm about to ban the next person that talks about pants. There's better things to worry about. Not that I wore either, but I prefer this trend to the b-ballin wigger look of the early 2000's. Those kids looked retarded, and the shoes were so horrible.

I'm calling bullshit on this kid being 13.

Asians always look younger than they are, not older.

Kid looks like he's at least in his late teens.

And what's with his name being Christ? Don't Christians consider that shit to be blasphame?

Dont get all rowdy. If your really that concerned ill send you his facebook. Hes going to be 14 in a few weeks and is starting highschool next year. Jeez.

Dont get all rowdy. If your really that concerned ill send you his facebook. Hes going to be 14 in a few weeks and is starting highschool next year. Jeez.

Who's getting rowdy?

All's I said is that I'm calling bullshit on him being 13.

And on his name really being Christ.

And anybody can lie on a facebook.

You'd have to be an idiot if you think that him claiming to be 13 on his facebook means that he's 13.

I could make a fucking facebook claiming to be 13.

I don't really see why he would lie about being 13. Young people tend to lie up in age rather than down. What late teen aged kid do you know who wants to be seen at 13 of all ages?And I don't know why, but the last name thing is the same as a kid at my home park. His last name is McCool and no one believes me when I tell them this. Haha so, I guess this kids last name could be christ. Weirder things have happened. As for the part that was godly a couple pages ago. It was godly. The end.

Who's getting rowdy?

All's I said is that I'm calling bullshit on him being 13.

And on his name really being Christ.

And anybody can lie on a facebook.

You'd have to be an idiot if you think that him claiming to be 13 on his facebook means that he's 13.

I could make a fucking facebook claiming to be 13.

hahah dude i know him and his family, i have talked to his mom when she drops him off at the plaza after school.