The Skateboard Thread

SPORTO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whitehalls still around, and pretty fun although alot of the stuff is seriously crumbling. the one funbox thing is seriously a pile of broken wood now. the ground there is perfect, thats one of the main reasons i like it. and it seems to not get as crowded with little kids as FDR and pops park has been getting, although there was one day we were up there dodging bikes, razor scooters, snakeboarders, and even a kid on rollerskates. it was redicullous.

Whitehall has usually always been crumbling.

Every now and then somebody will fix something, or bring some new shit.

Or like when the city dropped off those pre-fab quarter pipes.

I usually only ever went there to skate the grindboxes anyways.

Those $1.75 hoagies from that chinese store are what's up though.

I seriously miss hoagies.

Also, as for this pants-vs-shorts convo.

I can remember as far back as like 1991 certain dudes I knew refusing to skate in shorts.

Not just for the shinner factor, but like Hal said they just didn't feel confortable skating in shorts.

As for me though , fuck all that. If it's hot as balls out, I'm rockin some size 40-42 cargo shorts.

lol, dude for me i could give a fuck about the whole style issue thing.

i just cant skate in shorts, it doesnt feel right too me.

And yet you go through the effort of trying to skate in your little sisters skintight jeans???

And you're trying to claim that it has nothing to do with fashion trends, it just "feels right"???

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last week we had a terrible humidity wave and i still rocked TIGHT pants.

i went home every day looking like i pissed all over myself.

but i didnt give a fuck.

AAAAHAHAHHAAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and DAO I'm like almost 10 sizes smaller then you hahah

It has nothing to do with your "size".

But if you're rockin size 30 jeans, then you're a TPWF.

I don't give a fuck how skinny you are.

I havn't rocked size 30 pants since middleschool... and that was before baggy pants even hit.

And I was scrawney as fuck up untill my mid 20's.

im not a pussy for not wanting split shins.

if i thought wearing pants over shorts wouldnt soften the blow on my shins,

then i wouldnt wear pants when i shred.

You're a fucking pussy because everybody knows that you're the resident TPWF, and the fabric of your pants is pressed up against your shins thus only providing like a sixteenth of an inch tops of spandex protection against shinners.

Plus, you live in fucking ARIZONA where 115 degrees is like a normal day, and you're STILL too shook of a lack of a 16th of an inch spandex protection from shinners that you're fully willing to look like you pissed yourself and your little sisters pants.

Yeah, you're shook of shinners. Mad shook son. i wouldn't be surprized if yo started rocking soccer shinpads.

*Insert picture of fat ass taking a break from skating due to his heavy breathing.. Saying how the 80's were good for him but those TPWF's fucked up the skating world

*Insert picture of the look on the bitches faces when this nigga trying to mack to them in his tight ass little sisters pants looking like he just pissed allover himsef from the sweat of skating in the hot summer sun.

*Insert picture of the look on the bitches faces when this nigga trying to mack to them in his tight ass little sisters pants looking like he just pissed allover himsef from the sweat of skating in the hot summer sun.

*Insert picture of this nigga's titties flopping around while he's trying to bust an ollie off a ledge, then him snapping his board saying it wasn't good quality

*Insert picture of this nigga's titties flopping around while he's trying to bust an ollie off a ledge, then him snapping his board saying it wasn't good quality

*Insert picture of this niggas future wife repeatedly smacking him over the head with the rolled up test results proving that it's HIS fault that they can't make babies, and screaming at him about what a non-babymaking faggot he is in his tight pants as they leave the fertility clinic.