Fuck This Shit Thread - no homo

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit The Shit Thread

Hammer time is the timezone used on Hammer Island located in the Pacific. The inhabitants of Hammer Island religiously perform the hammer-time routine at bedtime, teatime, lunchtime, afternoon time and early morning time. In 1993, Hammer Island instituted American Daylight Savings Time rules. Thus, on the first Sunday of each April, the island stops Hammer Time and switches to Hammer Daylight Time; on the last Sunday in October, the island rings the school bell, breaks it down, and returns to Hammer Time. When preforming his famous hit title "U Can't Touch This", MC Hammer obviously looked at his watch and realized what the time was, and thus appear the lyrics "It's Hammer Time!!!". Hammer Time is thought to have the totally cool and awesome property of time travel. Travel a little east out of the time-zone of hammer time and your watch will revert back to it's previous state, unfortunately all prior memories are also reset so you never know how this really works. Everyone will experience at least one Hammer Time within a lifetime with many individuals having many Hammer Time experiences. One individual was found in a forest, naked doing the Hammer Time routine to a dead weasel which had undergone rigormortis for several days. He had been experiencing hammer time for over 3 months.

I just got a $220 check for a snare drum I sold my friends drummer. So my friend (not the drummer) brings it to me at work and on the comment line it said Snare Drum but my friend scratched it out and put "For fucking me in the butt" now I have to go to the bank and give this check to my ex girlfriends sister hahaha...

check.jpg

haha Awww thats cute you got fucked in the butt? Does that work?! On another note I havent gone to that bank in a couple weeks been going to my credit union paying loans to fat ugly white womenz...

Yo on another note you guys gotta see this shit is dope! Watch the video

http://itp.nyu.edu/%7Eajs510/blog/archives/2006/09/networked_objec.html

Mauler...you creep.
How is that creep status?

That is beyond me?:o

But this chick is cool, I like her, plus I need somebody to show me around for when I get over there one day. Hell I think it is the best idea I thought of for a while, and it was her suggestion if you must know.

Just because I already speak your lanuguage VAJ!! :p

I love my Macbook! I'm planning on uprading the ram to 2 GB so I can run Cubase faster.

and why is it that degos can never mind their own fuckin business?

I'm walkin down the street with my girl and these two orange, oompa-loompa lookin, greasy spiked-hair degoes are walkin towards us eatin a bag of Doritos. as the one passes my girl he turns to her and fuckin chomps down on a Dorito chip right into her ear. lucky for greaseball that my girl didnt tell me what he did til after they walked away, otherwise my switchblade woulda had him bleeding all his italian pride right outta him.

mega late for school > mega tired at school > drank good coffee > took mega shit > coffee = helped my day 10 fold.

now all i gotta do is talk to this big titty asia girl or this cute little white girl, but then there is this big booty hispanic momma thats drawing my attention. fuck,