Toys post here...

swif1

• 5 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Idk what it is but I love occasionally coming and checking out the toy sections of forums like here and bombing science etc. Some of you Toys are on the cusp of turning into intermediate writers or at least high level toys, and its like watching little Pokémon grow and evolve. its honestly really really neat to watch and see the progression and see some of you honestly listen to helpful and honest critiques and advice, so keep on practicing and putting in work like you goyims have been doing and use this time off of work and this quarantine to get better and better, find chill spots or talk to owners of businesses to practice piecing and can control and get better and better

• Like 1

On 9/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, FaseIT said:

What is isf????? I write for the twelve oz souls gang. Or crew if u will. All I know is we reppin that set.

Infinite Style force. 

On 9/6/2020 at 11:42 AM, FaseIT said:

What is isf????? I write for the twelve oz souls gang. Or crew if u will. All I know is we reppin that set.

Here's a bunch of grass cans and a pic of some otr soultips..... I like otr the first grade marker I ever had was a otr mop. The first marker was a king sized sharpie that was what I did my first tag with. I'm dedicated to killing a couple peaces.

i (64).webp i (63).webp i (62).webp i (61).webp i (60).webp i (59).webp i (58).webp i (57).webp i (56).webp i (54).webp

57 minutes ago, FaseIT said:

I just wrote it cuz a girl told me she banged blood so I wrote blood a few times. I loved DA gang graffiti.

This sounds soooo fucking retarded, like when teenagers try to act like they're sooo hardcore and "gangsta" lmaoo dood..grow tf up. Tagbanging hasn't been a thing since the 90s and was a mistake even then. ( >_>) 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1