FUCK KRS-1

paint junky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stumbled across this topic on google

Oh????

ya'll cats is mad disrespectful.

Meanwhile there is a laundry list of cats

you're either ignorant of what a good Hip-Hop show is, or you aint never been. Ya cats that grew up back then will tell you he was better back then.

MY RAPSPEAK CORNINESS METER IS OFF THE CHARTS

I did that to somebody the other day, then tonight I just gave somebody in brickslayers like 7 bars from nothing.

Then I checked my user CP and realized that I have way more props power now than when my DAO name got banned. :biglaugh:

That's strange, you barely made a dent when you negged me the other night.

Interesting that you care about props so much as well after the conversation we had over props recently.

oh, it ruins families for sure

thats actually what he was talking about...apparently, he plays against his brother that lives in another state...they were supposed to play on friday, but he fell asleep...so his brother had texted him to play on saturday, but he was at the bday party...so brother from another state was all pissed off at him.

also, nick swardson had this stand up routine about being able to hear wives bitching at their husbands to get the fuck off the xbox or playstation in the background and then going to get the gun.

i guess it does ruin families.