FUCK KRS-1

paint junky

i really don't get it... i cannot comprehend for the life of me how this guy is even remotely considered a "dope mc". he over articulates to sound intelligent but if you really listen to what he says he is a fucking retard... here is a snippet of one interview vibe conducted with this fucking piece of shit:

VIBE Online: Is there an artist right now that is capable of bringing hip hop to where you would like to see it go?

KRS-One: No one is capable of taking hip hop to where I see it going. I have a divine mission. I have come out of the universe to get this shit together. But for now I have to set up for the true messiah to come. I’m more like John the Baptist. I’m proclaiming the word. The closest is Nas. I’m training Nas to be that leader.

VIBE Online: Seems people have wanted Nas to be that guy since ‘93.

KRS-One: Oh, Nas is “the one.” But you want to talk about someone caught between the CEO world and the movement -- Nas has issues. He’s in the hood, Queensbridge projects, he’s gotta keep it real with the fellas. Then he picks up the phone and talks with me discussing NASA and the universe and hip hop’s role on Mars. When I asked him, “Nas I want you to speak at NASA,” he hung up the phone on me. He couldn’t take it. He called me back an hour later saying, “Yo, man. I’m sorry man. Yo, man. Yo, you just too much man. I had to take a breather.” I said, “Stop being afraid. It’s just a building. You go and you talk and you leave.” But he wants the training. He’s interested in the training and he’s not afraid. It’s just I’m a crazy guy.

VIBE Online: Are you prepared for the movement to fail?

KRS-One: Yes. Because it can’t. Nothing real can ever fail. Nothing real can be destroyed. And hip hop, this movement, is real.

............................................>>>

join his "temple of hip-hop" you backpacking ass sheep... the movement, the teacha'... what the fuck? his articulation and riciculousness are like nails on a chalkboard... his arrogance is absolutely

undeserved... i mean BDP was dope, crimianl minded and shit but now he just sucks, he is the type of dude to drop a WACK verse and then smile like yeah son what's good... if you disagree with him you aint hip-hop.... FUCK HIP-HOP...AND MOTHERFUCK KRS-1... i am sorry i had to get that off my chest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck KRS? No....Fuck you. You'r probably a day late and a dollar short. How can you hate on a cat who went head to head with Melle Mel?? Or Literally threw those fat fucks PM Dawn off the stage and then grabbed the mic and went srait into "I'm Still Number one"?? This cat is part of history and can be as eccentric and as arrogant as he wants at this point in his career...

• Like 1

i mean let's be serious... hip-hop on mars, and this just in... supposedly he spoke for the hip-hop community once again and said "hip-hop" (just in case anyone is tuning in late, supposedly KRS-1 is hip-hop, self proclaimed) laughed when the twin towers fell... and he urges "hip-hoppers" not to vote... ignorance is bliss they say... ok i need a direct quote...

At first I was going to comment on the guy.. but then I realized genuinely having an opinion on KRS-One as a person is approximately 1,999X gayer than anything he's ever done or said.

I will say he's a big goofy looking dude these days, though.. and that acronymn for 'graffiti artist' he flipped on the KD video had me rolling... so I guess he's good for something.

what on earth is he talking about in that interview? nas talking at nasa? what in the fuck could some uneducated chode from a government housing project say that these overeducated brain monkeys at nasa would possibly want to hear?

"nas, how did you make em look? tell us your secret!!"

"well, i made em a slave to a page in my rhyme book"

"whoa! fucking awesome! lets go blast off to venus an shit! weeeeeeee"

krs is one of the biggest douche bags in the history of music.

ill be honest, for a long time 'hardcore worldwide live' was one of my favorite albums. then dude just fucking over did it. he's corny, tired, played out and needs to die. it's people like him that make hip hop look like a fucking joke. by trying to 'empower' the people, he makes them look like a cartoon army...meanwhile he's irrelivent as fuck. the temple of hip hop? temple of this dick.

there was another krs thread a while back. dig it up, i seem to remember some similar commentary.

imagine if lars ulrich did some interview talking about kids who listen to metal, and how he wants to have paul stanley speak before nasa?! or to take it a step further, RnB sells more than hip hop or metal... so why not have fucking beyonce speaking in front of confgress.

fuck off.

people greatly overestimate the political power of the 'hip hop' generation. motherfuckers dont care about anything but the new GTA.

i hate everyone. die.

I think KRS 1 is schizzo or something. I had a friend who went schizzo and he has the same look in his eyes. He talks about crazy shit too. Motion Man destroyed KRS 1 when they freestyled together on the wake-up show. For someone who has been rapping forever, he hasnt realy progressed. I thought something was up with him when he said he was going to do Christian rap!

this man has done so much for the culture i cant see how you can slander his name like that. He practically built his own religion of hiphop to celebrate knolege and hooking people up with jobs from bboys to graff heads. I dont know about mars- or especially nas- but I know i would rather have my kids listen to intelligent cultured music as opposed to the ignorant getto fantacy of objectifying women and being fascinated with killing people over drugs, gold teeth and cars.

Originally posted by EgoManiakal@Oct 26 2004, 04:09 AM

this man has done so much for the culture i cant see how you can slander his name like that. He practically built his own religion of hiphop to celebrate knolege and hooking people up with jobs from bboys to graff heads. I dont know about mars- or especially nas- but I know i would rather have my kids listen to intelligent cultured music as opposed to the ignorant getto fantacy of objectifying women and being fascinated with killing people over drugs, gold teeth and cars.

You should hit KRS 1 up for some "knolege" (i think there is a "w" and a "d" somewhere in there!) I think gangster rap has been pretty much dead. There is lots of hip hop that is intelligent but I'm not so sure KRS falls in that category anymore! "getto fantacy of objectifying women" Classic words to be remembered! (and re-spelled!)

CHECK IT!!! KRS-ONE IS A CLASSIC MCEE!!!

COUNT THE ALBUMS....

CRIMINAL MINDED

BY ALL MEANS NECESSARY

GHETTO MUSIC:THE BLUEPRINT OF HIP HOP

EDUTAINMENT

LIVE HARDCORE WORLDWIDE

SEX AND VIOLENCE

KRS-ONE SELF TITLE

RETURN OF THE BOOM BAP

I GOT NEXT

ARE ALL DOPE ASS ALBUMS!!!!

I REALLY CAN'T GET INTO HIS NEW SHIT, IT'S NOT FOR ME! BUT EVEN IN HIS NEW ALBUMS YOU WILL FIND THAT SONG WHERE HE JUST RIPS ANOTHER MCEE. RESPECT DUE!!!!

DOGGIN ON KRIS PARKER IS LIKE DOGGIN ON IZ THE WIZ FOR DOING THOSE OLD SCHOOL LOOKIN PIECES. IT AINT HAPPING! REAL NIGGAS KNOW!!!!

AND TO FINISH THIS BULLSHIT REPLY, FOR YOU TO REALLY UNDERSTAND KRIS YOU GOT TO LISTEN TO THAT ONE VERSE HE KICKED ON THE SEX AND VIOLENCE ALBUM.......

"YOU WANT TO SEE GOD TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR!"

ON ANOTHER NOTE.....

WHAT DOES GRAFFITI HAVE TO DO WITH HIP HOP ANYWAY? GRAFF WAS AROUND WAY BEFORE RAPING AND BREAKING!!! DO YOU THINK KINGS SUCH AS BLADE, CLIFF AND STAY HIGH149 WERE BUMPING SUGAR HILL GANG ON THE WAY TO THE YARD? HELL NO!!!! :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Originally posted by paint junky@Oct 25 2004, 10:40 AM

i mean let's be serious... hip-hop on mars, and this just in... supposedly he spoke for the hip-hop community once again and said "hip-hop" (just in case anyone is tuning in late, supposedly KRS-1 is hip-hop, self proclaimed) laughed when the twin towers fell... and he urges "hip-hoppers" not to vote... ignorance is bliss they say... ok i need a direct quote...

no he said that african americans laughed when the twin towers fell. i think when you try to force your voice as everyone elses, thats when you lost.

also, he was aight. now hes just older and weirder doing the same shit.