Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
paint junky

FUCK KRS-1

Damn.. I'm ashamed of my last post in here. I used way too many words to say:

Hip-hop is pretty fucking irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

krs one might be a tight mcee but hes fucked up in the head like bigfoot, did anyone see that interview with bigfoot in juxtapoz, he said"its hard to be trapped in a humans body some time."

KRS has smoked one too many rocks...that can be the only explanation for this fuckin weirdo

but look at kool keith for christ sakes!!!!!!

yeah Kool Keith is a fucking frooooty loooop when it comes to his lyrics and his Dr. Octagon shit

I mean I'll rock it but its still fucking weird

"a dope MC is a dope MC"

.....KRS1 can do whatever and say whatever he wants to....he paved his way to do so

Guest Ginger Bread Man

ching blingo is where the money is at son... and mr abc is running shit with the comedy

Listen to Criminal Minded on Vinyl, and tell me you dont like KRS-one

I do think the guy has gone nuts inside his own mind but that doesn't take away from his classic albums.

yeah the last 4 or 5 sucked, but when he puts on a show he puts on a SHOW

i didnt read this whole ish...but...

...krs is full of shit. he fronts like he's a concious individual who means good when, in reality, he's quite the opposite. he came around my way recentley and did a few shows with a couple of cats i know. long story short: he bounced with the skrills - a lot of skrills.

dudes a straight arrogant asshole who's riding this concious hip-hop "wave" to cash in.

not to mention all this shit... http://www.eastbayexpress.com/Issues/2006-03-22/music/music3.html

do yourself a favor

read it.

I was gonna respond saying KRS-ONE is alright, but after reading all the hilarious commentary on this thread, i need to reevaluate my life.

We're talking about KRS one. Not BDP. BDP could've survived on mars back in the day.

And Kool Keith is openly schizophrenic. He has an excuse.

i personally dont like krs' date=' but look at kool keith for christ sakes!!!!!![/quote']

kool keith is above rap. hes on another level. an advanced level.

peep that MR. NOGATCO album, PROJECT POLAROID, and especially, especially LOST MASTERS 1 & 2

alright my whodies?

KRS-One: When I asked him, “Nas I want you to speak at NASA,” he hung up the phone on me. He couldn’t take it. He called me back an hour later saying, “Yo, man. I’m sorry man. Yo, man. Yo, you just too much man. I had to take a breather.”

This is probly what I would say if someone I looked upto turned schizophrenic. hhahaha

Some of KRS 1's tracks are dope, an I'm not even that into hip hop.

'Mc's act like they dont know' is a killer song and the track he did with Goldie ripped it.

On a side note, Ramalzee is on a similar trip yeah?

Why hate when its much more fun to listen and laugh.

is he dead serious about Nas speaking with NASA and taking hiphop to Mars? or was he just joking?

that man krs one's ego is so huge it's immeasurable.

Look, anyone who uses hip-hop and mars in the same sentence and isnt kool keith or del tha funky homosapien, is a tard.

As Dave Chappelle might say, KRS' outburst was a classic case of When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong. Not only did he claim Banjoko was an "enemy of the culture" and an "FBI agent," but even more egregiously, he dissed Too $hort, perhaps forgetting he was in the Bay Area at the time. He also insisted that "You can't go to college and say you're hip-hop," perhaps forgetting how much money he's made on the college lecture tour circuit, or his 1989 song "You Must Learn." He claimed he represented the epitome of hip-hop because he was from the South Bronx, before being informed that several panelists, including Davey D, Joan Morgan, and Mark Anthony Neal, also hailed from the Boogie-Down.

Astonishingly, KRS threatened to jump over the table and beat Banjoko's ass, which seemed at odds with his role as founder of the Stop the Violence Movement. The only thing missing, it seemed, was for KRS to put his foot on the table and say, "I am hip-hop, beeyatch!"

:lol:

KRS is one of the Pillars of hip hop and I can respect that.

Alot of his music is nice. the few albums where he preaches instead of flowing sucked but thats just my opinion.

I will say one thing when I was younger and met KRS he had to be one the the biggest assholes Ive ever met.