What do you think makes a vagina stink?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

whats your current hair style rental, if youd pardon my shyness?

sigh...its shaven in a pretty rectangular shape. maybe like an inch or less peeking above the actual crack, and just a thin border of hair around the crack. shaven, not waxed. its easier and less time consuming, although i prefer the non stubble factor of the wax.

Originally posted by rental

sigh...its shaven in a pretty rectangular shape. maybe like an inch or less peeking above the actual crack, and just a thin border of hair around the crack. shaven, not waxed. its easier and less time consuming, although i prefer the non stubble factor of the wax.

sounds like its the "landing strip" to me. women should endorse that.

i was at this strip club last night with some buds.....well i got this hot one to come up (pulled out TWO ones this time) and she got on all fours and did this butt thrust into my face witch actually opend her gina hole in my face...in whitch i was hit with a very unplesant oder....NO MEH GUSTA!!!

yeah...thats my smelly pussy story...

Originally posted by effyoo

vaginas don't stink. i've never been with a girl whose does. your girl is a dirtbag if hers does.

hahahaa i laughed so hard when i read this

no shit ive never smelt a bad one and if i ever did i wouldnt fuck it thats for damn sure, you dont eat smelly beef or chicken right? why would u eat smelly pussy?

I highly agree with gatita.

Ladies-

keep it trimmed/shaved, and AFTER you scrub your shit once or twice in the shower, powder it to keep the moisture away.

<<shavedoner. I think hair on chicks is just :yuck: . When i don't shave, it feels like i hafta scrub more to get that squeaky clean feeling, versus no hair, when i can scrub once in the shower and not two-three times.

I'd love to get a brazillian wax, but would be kinda weirded out to have some lady handling my crotch...

I was blown away when I found out what the 'brazillian wax' entails. I can't imagine ever paying someone $100 to get down and go to work on my lap and asshole.

Even moreso I can't imagine being paid $100 a pop to get up close and personal with a complete stranger's crotch, apply hot wax and then tear the hair from it's roots.

However, much lesbianism probably results from this practice.

I’ve been thinking of getting a brazilian wax, but what 26sided mentioned is my main concern. I do shave down there, though.

As for stinky vagina, I’ve never encountered it, neither. I really hope I never do. I like girls with good hygiene, so I tend to stick to middle and upper class girls. I’ve been told that the girls in lower income brackets tend to stink it up. Haha, that’s probably not true.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

I'd love to get a brazillian wax, but would be kinda weirded out to have some lady handling my crotch...

yeah i wanna get one too!! and i will..but i'm scared haha.. that shit has gotta hurt..shaving sucks.. hair grows back so fast..bleh..

yea, shaving is a pain in the ass.

it's like, u shave, and the next day you're already stubbly and itchy. :(

at home waxing is almost impossible. I tried to do my legs once, yea, that didn't work out too well. The trick is ripping the wax strips off fast enough. I don't think it'd be too easy to rip wax strips off your ass as lightning fast speeds.:lick:

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

nair the ass hair then

:lol:

nair is possibley the worst invention ever. I used this Veet stuff (same as nair pretty much), and the ingredients stated that it contains urea, the stuff found in your piss. NOT attractive lemme tell you.

you can't use nair on private parts. Have you ever gotten soap in ur little man-hole opening? Everyone has at least once. NOW, imagine pouring, oh, say, sulferic acid in that hole. Yea, that's what nair would feel like.

ps-yuck. Maybe she has a poor diet. So.. the stuff that comes out the other end doesnt smell so hot. Not to say my shit doesn't stink, but, dude, my shit don't stink. ...

Yeah but she washes all the time. Its not like she is some dirty ass girl. I dunno. Maybe i just knock the stink out.

edit

oh yeah and i have gotten all kinds of soaps and shit in my one eyed jap before and that shit stings like a bitch. And it doesnt go away. It will sting for the better part of the day.

Archived