What do you think makes a vagina stink?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

any work for you today sugar?

dude, i've got a two hour shift.. 7pm-9pm.. gotta throw my circuit city clothes on in a second. :rolleyes:

the job interview i had today went rather well.. :crosses fingers:, the manager is gonna call me on friday...cuz ya never know, tonight might be the night i freak out and walk right outta the store.

2 hour shift? what shit. i wa sin 7am-3 30pm. played a few games of air hockey and watched some dumb movie about a guy who goes back in time with some ferrari lookin car to the times of lord byron and frankenstein/mary shelley. damn controler had no batteries in the breakroom and i was relegated to that.

my friend is getting a job at a laser hari removal place, i think she's gonna give me a deal on that. imagine trimmed & hairless and soft forever more...

i don't think i could ever have someone wax my business, that's just too up close and personal i think.

i think that some girls might smell stronger/worse from the get go. i feel bad for them. i also think it smells stronger as you get older.

Archived