Shoes?

Fugazi

Dude, you're getting worked up a lot over my personal opinion.

P.S Your payouts are stupid, you've never even met me, or my mum, or my brother, or anyone that would even be able you to tell you if thats the truth or not. So your payout failed "wise" ass.

See Soup? I tried to tell you your comebacks are wak, but you wouldn't listen. Now you gotta hear it from this guy? Take note, for your own good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Dude, you're getting worked up a lot over my personal opinion.

P.S Your payouts are stupid, you've never even met me, or my mum, or my brother, or anyone that would even be able you to tell you if thats the truth or not. So your payout failed "wise" ass.

hahaha all that and I'm holding back. best believe im the insult king in these here parts.

See Soup? I tried to tell you your comebacks are wak, but you wouldn't listen. Now you gotta hear it from this guy? Take note, for your own good.

Really? You must've thought it was something if here you are talking about it again. I forgot you existed dude. Well, once more for old time's sake, "hop off."

Here is my current collection sans a couple of pairs.

Jordan IX reissue UNC colours (had this originally in the Blk/red/grey combo back in the day)

Nike Air Penny reissue (always wanted this shoe even more than the Jordans of that year) and 10 years later got them for the bargain price of $99Au brand new.

Some Oakley sneakers

A pair of Florshiem dress shoes

A pair of Yd (economist coming out in me) dress shoes.

323497730_e082294d99.jpg?v=0