Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i hate people that refuse to understand that shoes are meant to get dirty. you walk in them, and people walk through nasty stuff. the kids that wear bags around their feet look a billion times stupider then they would if their kicks had a scuff (heaven forbid).

the correct choice is to wear shoes that are practical to your price point. if you can rock 150+ dollar shoes and not give a fuck about what happens to em. do it. if you cant but still want em, fuck it do it anways. it's just a recognitiion of it as another material thing.

but if you in it for collecting, you aint wearin that shit anyways, or you have several pairs backed up anyways.

1407292211_l.jpg

Does anyone know the name of the Airmax 87 that guy is holding? I LOVE them.

Also i bought a pair of these a while ago, not too sure why i didnt really like them but got them really cheap and figured i could onsell them if i kept them on ice for a few years.....Almost 3 years later and they're only going for $50 on ebay... Any ideas?

5d5d_1.JPG