Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Not even trying to stir up anything this is a serious inquiry...You paint in your nikes? If I was dropping bank on some Nikes, which I don't, I'd probably paint in my shitted Adidas...Speaking of that, I have flourescent green striped Adidas, probably not good for painting either...But I'm gonna just hope thats not why I get rolled on ever...

no, i don't pant any of my shoes. that shit's dumb

Oh yeah, I was inquiring which is the best clothes to paint in, thanks for answering my question. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if im wearing anything darker than light blue when I paint I'm as good as I could be, wearing black doesn't help, imo. Sometimes I wish I was wearing orange clothes so I'd look like a lightbulb when I have to hide from a train.

Wait some bright ass pink and indigo nikes get posted and ABC doesnt say shit?!?

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE?!

you act like i'm mister hipster nike guy or something. i never said nike was the only shoe company worth a damn. i actually own more pairs of adidas than i do nike. just cos i clown on your wack ass taste doesn't mean i only wear fuckin lollipop guild footwear. i don't mind shoes with colors other than black white or brown, but it doesn't mean that putting pink green blue purple yellow and orange together is going to work

I didnt even know you were partial to nikes. I thought I act like you're the man officializing all items of clothing into their rightly dispatched gayhood. Im a little concerned about your powers of perception tho; When a pair of shoes designed by an interior designer of 50's soda shops on acid doesn't get a reaction, i question your credentials.

You have no idea how little these two sentences go together. And your question wasn't clever when some guy asked it on the last page, so why would you ask it again?

how come you had to edit my post for? you left out my question about good running shoes with ankle support for bombing. I've already searched the thread with the keyword "bombing" and I didn't get any results so I asked the question in a specific and direct manner. this is a writers forum right? just because I'm asking about a specific type of shoe for bombing that doesn't go with the flow of what you trendy fake ass faggots are on about ya'll want to get all butt hurt and try to twist shit around. also, for the record if you were talking about "Hablamos!" asking the same question about shoes for bombing, he wasn't, he was asking if Abrcadabra painted in his nikes.

seems like you're the one with no idea what goes together besides a left and right shoe and what matches its colorways huh?

my question still stands. any writers have any experience with a pair of running shoes with good foot support they could suggest for bombing?