Shoes?

Fugazi

ive never purchased ipaths, the seem cheap.

but i could be wrong, because i dont pay attention to shoes i dont wear.

they're pretty dope. i had a pair for a while, lasted quite a long time. skated in them too, and they

held up pretty well for themselves... they have some cool shoes, but they haven't made anything

new really for a while now, so i lost interest

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Yap yap yap. my name is Newbie. yap yap yap.

Like your mom fucking your brother and having you. You dont even know what they are, but that mouth of yours is wide open yapping away like you want a dick in it or something.

Edit: Theyre cycling shoes. Whats that you say? They dont look like cycling shoes. Well shit youre quick to catch on to why I want them. Do you ride? Didnt think so. Shut the fuck up.

these are quite possibly the ugliest fucking shoes ever made. you have absolutely no taste in shoes dude. none whatsoever

Oh my god ABC doesnt like a shoe I posted, what a shocker! Seriously dude, when are you gonna stop and realize what you think has been heard before it's even spoken? I havent seen you post a shoe you like lately so who knows where you're coming from. Maybe you just don't like seeing kids who play Johnny Raincloud told to shut up for bullshit posts. You've been hating on designer shoes. You've been hating on skate shoes. This is a comfort shoe, aesthetically a skate shoe, with sandal-like breathability to be used as a cycling shoe. What's not to be appreciated?

not getting down on you in particular ABS.

seems every thread i check on the regular

is running on a shorter fuse these days.

and anyway i do concur. sorry souper.

but seriously where the hell are my shoes?

no shipping number. i dont even know who the carrier is.

though they did bill my account so they did get the order.

i am used to 3-5 days, not 1-3 weeks.

guess i will continue to rock these...

reed.JPG

though they look an awful lot more haggard these days.

peace.

Like your mom fucking your brother and having you. You dont even know what they are, but that mouth of yours is wide open yapping away like you want a dick in it or something. If I posted some super-fucking-dooper shoe that to you, looked like shit, and you commented badly about it, I wouldn't give the slightest shit.

Edit: Theyre cycling shoes. Whats that you say? They dont look like cycling shoes. Well shit youre quick to catch on to why I want them. Do you ride? Didnt think so. Shut the fuck up.

Dude, you're getting worked up a lot over my personal opinion.

P.S Your payouts are stupid, you've never even met me, or my mum, or my brother, or anyone that would even be able you to tell you if thats the truth or not. So your payout failed "wise" ass.