Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm posting the Nike Total Air Pillar because, 1. it's my favorite shoe of all nikes and i've owned half the stuff in this thread...dunks,airmaxs, air trainers, af2's, jordans etc...but this is the cream of the crop for some reason, and 2. i've spent most of last night searching for the style/name and pic of this damn shoe, haven't owned a pair of t hese in 5+ years....if anyone knows of ANYWHERE where to cop these you'd be the shit.had the blue and yellow ones, then copped the grey ones a good 5-6 years ago when i was last in SF. memories...

pillar.jpg.9ec008742cd6d894ffc33ff78011513c.jpg

180966711_TOTALAIRPILLAR.jpeg.596e0492b81f67bdec9b583afe0896d9.jpeg

i'm posting the Nike Total Air Pillar because, 1. it's my favorite shoe of all nikes and i've owned half the stuff in this thread...dunks,airmaxs, air trainers, af2's, jordans etc...but this is the cream of the crop for some reason, and 2. i've spent most of last night searching for the style/name and pic of this damn shoe, haven't owned a pair of t hese in 5+ years....if anyone knows of ANYWHERE where to cop these you'd be the shit.had the blue and yellow ones, then copped the grey ones a good 5-6 years ago when i was last in SF. memories...

ill keep my eyes open, i might have a couple spots to look, if i find some maybe we could work out a trade...

true indeed^ so many from the early/mid 90's that are completely forgotten about that hipsters would crap there pants over if they saw them...

airubreethestabs.jpg

got these yesterday for $69... they go with them air max ones right up there^ that flick is a little deceptive though, the "gold" looking part is really silver 3m reflective... and the black is really bold against it... there nice.