Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

DG are some pretty elitest kinds of people when it comes to a clothing line, if hipsters arent wearing it, they dont fuck with it.

Yo gooch I'm really trying to push that deal with a certain someone like was previously discussed, things are really hectic right now. If you can hold out like maybe another 1 to 2 months, I think shit will be gravy.

We can always make that video that was discussed. Ill bring the spatula and wisk.

Goosehole, read your myspace mail and let me know which is better for you. Im working around your schedule since being unemployeed and still getting paid is doing me really good. Either one of those dates is fine by me.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

zzzzzz. no one needs a magnet on the bottom of their cans to go bombing. Plus you'd need to buy about 25 of them for one night. No thanks

High end paint is really temp sensitive. Did you perhaps leave your paint where it got too hot or too cold. It'll seperate causing the foamy kind of effect when you spray it. The heavier shit falls to the bottom making a pretty good sludge impacting the ball.

Shake it like a motherfucker for a good long time.

If it's German, you're screwed they tend not to recombine after temperature seperation.

Fuck my life is retarded. I had almost no love life for like two years straight and now I have a couple potential girls. I don't want to be a player and shit so I can't do anything with any of them until I figure this out.

And to show how gay this is, I had to pass up sex with this girl today.

125135128_l.jpg

Fuck.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jul 11 2005, 11:09 PM

GOOCH how much u want for it?... and how long will the process take?.

im getting into silk screen and that stuff wouldnt hurt me but in the wallet...anyways name ur price and ill talk it over with my partner...

and would u throw in some cheese fondue?

PM me with an offer and we'll talk.

welcome back deets! yea i was jumping up and down screaming "fuckem up matt!!" ..im such a nerd.

whatever, i got ringside for the ROH show in philly next saturday. and great seats just off the floor here for raw this monday! im hoping there will be some shit going down at both shows!!

BTW, i did a legal this weekend (2nd EVER!!)

(i am EXTREMELY dissapointed with myself)

IM001610.jpg

savior, that's awesome man. i think the wwe will probably do some kind of ECW angle on monday, (maybe, bring in everyone's favorite wrestler, R-V-D!) being in Philly and all. werd, i too am a huge nerd, i was also jumping up and down screaming at V1 to fuck edge up! i can't believe that the wwe released the Dudleys. i mean, fuck you can't let go the the Dudleys! anyway, i'll give you a call tomorrow (i changed my phone number) to get your address and i'll send you out my blackbook. peace brother.

-deets.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 13 2005, 01:41 AM

I finally got a call back from this waitressing job I applied for... Im really fuckin excited because Ill finally have a good amnt of money. I cant wait to start and actually be able to save some cash.

Hows everyone else doing??

hey goodluck with everything...my friend makes shit loads of money waitressing, i should pick it up.