Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Courtorder, i didnt take my time at all with that, the 3d is a little f-ed up... thats why i added those cinnamin clouds to try and cover shit up...

GLIKO was taking the time with the buckets of water and all worth it?? was it an all day thing or does it go fairly quickly?? and did you get a lot of shit grey looking colors?

Deto im going to ROH tonight RINGSIDE!!! CMPUNK is going to wwe so hes going to lose the title to the fallen angel, i think V.1 is going to make a suprise appereance to im actually leaving rite now!!

HOLLA

Ive been going out wayyyyy too much this week. I feel like a crackhead, but because its Saturday half of me feels like I should be going out.

Last night I went to a friends party at this bar in the LES. Shit was hilarious, a huge fight btwn some graf kids started and suddenly the needle pulled off the record, a birthday cake came out of no where, people started singing happy birthday and the fight dispersed. All simultaneously and in a matter of 5 seconds. It was straight Twilight Zone material. One minute Im dodging a dude being thrown at me, the next Im singing "Happy Birthday" to some kid I dont even know. Word.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 23 2005, 05:59 PM

Ive been going out wayyyyy too much this week. I feel like a crackhead, but because its Saturday half of me feels like I should be going out.

Last night I went to a friends party at this bar in the LES. Shit was hilarious, a huge fight btwn some graf kids started and suddenly the needle pulled off the record, a birthday cake came out of no where, people started singing happy birthday and the fight dispersed. All simultaneously and in a matter of 5 seconds. It was straight Twilight Zone material. One minute Im dodging a dude being thrown at me, the next Im singing "Happy Birthday" to some kid I dont even know. Word.

thats pretty funny..

i had a family reunion this weekend. shit was wild. i have never partied with family before. we closed down a few bars and just in general went live. one of my boys was with us and when i came home at about 6:30 this morning, he opted to stay with some of my cousins, he just called me that he still has yet to go to sleep. fucker! my boy needs to slow down...anyway, my 22 birthday is tomorrow. almost time to pop open a few bottles of the bubbly.

thats dope glik, i might need the inside info on that process...

deets, it was a 60min time limit draw.. cris landed the angels wings as the crowd was counting down the last 10 seconds,

the ref counted three ass the clock hit zero and they called it a draw... needless to say everyone started chanting 5 MORE MINS.

and then BULLSHIT!!! then the Embassy came out and started f-ing daniels up, then somoa joe jay lethal and

james gibson and generation next came out and fucked up the embassy (alex shelley joined the embassey last night, i

was pissed i liked shelley) then joe gibson and daniels cut a promo about punk taking the belt to wwe...

ohh yea and BJ Whitmer and jimmy jacobs won the tag titles from carnage crew... good fucking show, there coming back oct.2 i cant wait...

so far on the bash..

Road Warrior Animal and Hedinreich won the belts from MNM

Booker beat Captain Charisma. Bullshit!

Orlando Jordan over Chris Benoit. again, Bullshit!

and right now, it's Taker Vs. Hassan, and we all know who is gonna win this match. fucking people bitching about Hassans character. it's not real people, FUCK!

haha.. damn, the "peeps" are outraged!!

that is bullshit about benoit though, there is no WAY jordan could legitimitely beat him 1 on 1

im kinda suprised MnM lost, does this mean a substantial re-occuring role for animal??

i bought the L.O.D. dvd by the way, although i have yet to watch it..

damn, keep me posted..

now, i've never allied myself with the knightbats or any other e-crew, but i found this to be beyond fitting.

i'm taking a summer course of intro to spanish to clear some ge's. only now have i realized that my teacher may be affiliated with the kb. "how so" you ask.... my picture will explain. she's repping your crew hardcore.

kb.jpg