Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Jul 16 2005, 11:09 AM

thats a regular tick bro, you only have to worry about limes disease from "deer" ticks. Which are quite small, less than a quater of the size of that guy actually.

I thought deer ticks were bigger? The doctor told me they were bigger....

wait wait wait....

this entomology site says they are small...

I got bit by a tick about 4 years ago that was the size of a quarter.... huge....

Hmm.... I'm confused now...

520Patiailly-feed-deer-tick.jpg

I need a monkey to pick the bugs out of my fur...

Originally posted by Sarah Tonin+Jul 16 2005, 12:53 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sarah Tonin - Jul 16 2005, 12:53 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>*opens door*

i heard the knightbats were heavily funded by the freemasons

*closes door*

[/b]

Oh word? I wondered about great leader Killface Goose Jong Ill.

And I think this last tick I got bit by was working for the CIA and transmitting my location back to them.

<!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Jul 17 2005, 05:53 PM

be lucky u aint in australia and dont have to worry about paralysis ticks

fuck ticks

Paralysis ticks???? :shook:

"Pet owners need to be aware of the signs of tick paralysis, how to prevent it, and what to do if an animal is affected. The condition can be successfully treated provided veterinary assistance is sought early enough. At the Ulladulla Veterinary Hospital we treat approximately 200 animals, mostly cats and dogs, suffering from tick paralysis each year, in most cases successfully."

Well at least there is a cure. I don't think there is a cure for lyme disease...

but you took one for the team(graff)... my props to you, your a good man...

just copped "state your name" im ussually REAL critical about new york shit...

I dont hate, its just the fact that the whole WORLD dick eats the shit out you mother fuckers

alienates me a lil bit, but yo... that shit is on POINT... i feel some kinda way about graff and especially graff media,

but that shit was raw... got me hype as shit to go routin rite now... damn... if you havent seen it..

well i dont need to tell you... now do i...

Originally posted by Glik0@Jul 17 2005, 09:37 PM

know what the worst part about painting on a ledge is?

Being 4 inches away from the wall and breathing nothing but straight fumes for the whole time.

My throat is so sore today.

definitely bro. i did a 3-4 inch ledge once, wearing a white polo. silver and black fillin :chicken: ruined a polo and had a sore throat/paint on my face for a couple days..

FREEMASONS:...(for Sarah)

"""Because of some remarks that have been made praising Lucifer in an uplifting manner by Masonic writers, many people are led to believe that the Masons are a Luciferian sect. Since in masonry it is the individuals with the most knowledge or light, who are held the highest and who control the ignorant, some say they practice a form of knowledge worship. Lucifer is the light or knowledge bearer. It is claimed that the word horizon originates from "Horus Rising" and refers to the morning star, or light bringer, which is Lucis in Latin, or Lucifer. According to many authorities, the eye of Horus, is the eye of Lucifer. This eye, which is often depicted as elevating illuminated over a pyramid or triangle is found in various symbols representing enormous power holders, who's top men are most often involved in a secretive order.

In 1934 President Roosevelt, a 32 degree mason, impressed with the Masonic symbolism and the founding of a new world order in 1776, put the all seeing eye of Horus and the pyramid on the one dollar bill. This Masonic illuminated eye has been used throughout history. Here is an early draft of the American flag displaying the eye. The United States was established by masons, and their symbolism is interwoven within our history. There symbols can be seen everywhere. The statue of liberty was conceived, financed, built, and installed by freemasons in a Masonic ceremony. The torch of illumination is held by this goddess of liberty. The maker of the statue was Freemason Frederic-Auguste Bartholdi. He had already made a statue of the Freemason Marquis de Lafayette for the city of New York, for the occasion of the centenary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

There are many obelisks erected around America mimicking the Egyptian obelisks. This is the Washington Monument. The obelisk represented the male phallic in the Egyptian mysteries as a symbol of regeneration. This is the same meaning that the obelisk carries today in America through masonry. This is George Washington's Masonic apron. Notice the illuminated eye at the top, as well as the other symbols accompanying it. It is claimed by the Masons that any country where their influence has spread, their symbols can found interwoven within, and also appear on many national flags. The masons also assume secret names that are usually taken from a dead Egyptian Pharaoh.

This is the inside of a Masonic lodge or temple, where many ritualistic ceremonies are held. Masons hold titles like Grand Master, and Most Worshipful Master. There is also a lot of mystical symbolism found throughout all of the Masonic Lodges. The long term goal of masonry has been the establishment of a one world system of rule under their control, as well as to destroy religion. The phrase Ordo Ab Chao, means order out of chaos, and is a Masonic slogan. It means causing chaos for the purpose of bringing things under a new order. If people manipulate opposing mass opinions from behind the scenes in order to bring about division and chaos, they can then reveal the greatest truths that could not be handled by ordinary man before he was positioned in a state of chaotic need. This is a continuously occurring Masonic agenda. ""

and with that said, i hope my computer is not tracked for i am truly scared of what they can do have done in the past... knowlege is all im seeking, same as them, but i dont have rituals for it....

anyone ese interested in this NEW WORLD ORDER thing? cuz it can get VERY deep and i often lose people in the conversation when i try explaining... but some people would be suprised as to how close it is to the holy bible...

oh and if anyone seriously can drop some knowlegde on me about anything thats related to above please do..want to be down with the JASON society but science aint my thang.. haha im in soo much trouble for dropping names.... but if i am threatened then i am on the right track no?... Brotherhood Of *** *****, CFA(also tied in) Vatican(amazing how much they are in), Skull & Bones(Yale UNiversity),

Knights ** *****, and i will leave them with stars for dont want to get KILLED...

4 reals..PEACE WITH ALL.

Originally posted by courtorder+Jul 18 2005, 12:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (courtorder - Jul 18 2005, 12:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Glik0@Jul 17 2005, 09:37 PM

know what the worst part about painting on a ledge is?

Being 4 inches away from the wall and breathing nothing but straight fumes for the whole time.

My throat is so sore today.

definitely bro. i did a 3-4 inch ledge once, wearing a white polo. silver and black fillin :chicken: ruined a polo and had a sore throat/paint on my face for a couple days..

[/b]

soeaking of ledge storys, i was on a inch thick pipe the other day.it was so thin i had to wrap myself around the wires up there, if it wasnt for them damn wires i would of never pulled it off

Uhmmmm........

MISFITS ARE PLAYING CBGB's ON AUGUST 12TH

HOLY FUCKIN CHRIST. IM SO FUCkING THERE ITS RIDICULOUS. WHOSE WITH ME? I havent been to a show... since.... since.... the end of the Candiria show @ North6 last year (which doesnt count... the last real significant thing I was at was a Madball/E-Town show on Long Island. Im probably going to get my ass beat. Excellent.

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 18 2005, 10:15 AM

Uhmmmm........

MISFITS ARE PLAYING CBGB's ON AUGUST 12TH

HOLY FUCKIN CHRIST. IM SO FUCkING THERE ITS RIDICULOUS. WHOSE WITH ME? I havent been to a show... since.... since.... the end of the Candiria show @ North6 last year (which doesnt count... the last real significant thing I was at was a Madball/E-Town show on Long Island. Im probably going to get my ass beat. Excellent.

Holla at me gat. My boy is a childhood friend/ substance provider for this misfits, ill make sure you get backstage

ooh guerilla biscuits and SOIA... now THAT sounds like a good show... i never really understood how people could get into the misfits without glenn danzig though... ehh whatever... enjoy yoselves.. im going to monday night raw 2nite!! gliks can we see flicks of that ledge??

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jul 18 2005, 03:39 AM

oh and if anyone seriously can drop some knowlegde on me about anything thats related to above please do..want to be down with the JASON society but science aint my thang.. haha im in soo much trouble for dropping names.... but if i am threatened then i am on the right track no?... Brotherhood Of *** *****, CFA(also tied in) Vatican(amazing how much they are in), Skull & Bones(Yale UNiversity),

Knights ** *****, and i will leave them with stars for dont want to get KILLED...

4 reals..PEACE WITH ALL.

Hey man...

The ILLUMINATI (actually the Bavarian illuminati are most often thought of as luciferian) are a luciferian sect. Get it right. Not all freemasons are luciferian. Freemasonry is the oldest religion. There are all sorts of masons all over the world of many different religions and ethnicities. How many times do I have to say this? There are masonic groups that have been at war with EACH OTHER for centuries. They are not one gigantic conspiracy.

Illumination can be thought of as the western equivalent of Enlightenment. The Gnostics were FAR from being satanic. Some of the oldest gnostic groups such as the Desert Fathers were directly founded by disciples of Jesus.

I've actually been thinking about JOINING a freemason group.... I was thinking maybe the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn if they are still around. I've always leaned towards things like eclectic wicca, and chaos magick so maybe I'll go that route.

While I agree with Aleister Crowley on many things, sometimes it just seems like he built a religion on teenage rebellion. While fun, and sometimes useful, it's not always practical I would say.

*BTW Chances are if you reading something about ALL masons being satanic or something of the sort, you are reading some of the conspiracy theories distributed by the militias which are trying to promote a christian agenda (and sometimes a white agenda as well.) So whereever you are getting your information from I highly suggest you diversify.

Motherfucking CBGBs.... legendary.

2BLAZZ.. if Glen isnt leading at the misfits' show, Im not going. Apparently they did some reunion biz lately, so hopefully Glen will be there, but fuck the other singer.

And Im down to camp out for Sick of It All man.... they got me into hardcore when I was a youngin. Blood Sweat and No Tears was my first hc album.

Originally posted by villain+Jul 18 2005, 01:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Jul 18 2005, 01:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Jul 18 2005, 03:39 AM

4 reals..PEACE WITH ALL.

Hey man...

The ILLUMINATI (actually the Bavarian illuminati are most often thought of as luciferian) are a luciferian sect. Get it right. Not all freemasons are luciferian. Freemasonry is the oldest religion. There are all sorts of masons all over the world of many different religions and ethnicities. How many times do I have to say this? There are masonic groups that have been at war with EACH OTHER for centuries. They are not one gigantic conspiracy.

Illumination can be thought of as the western equivalent of Enlightenment. The Gnostics were FAR from being satanic. Some of the oldest gnostic groups such as the Desert Fathers were directly founded by disciples of Jesus.

I've actually been thinking about JOINING a freemason group.... I was thinking maybe the Esoteric Order of the Golden Dawn if they are still around. I've always leaned towards things like eclectic wicca, and chaos magick so maybe I'll go that route.

While I agree with Aleister Crowley on many things, sometimes it just seems like he built a religion on teenage rebellion. While fun, and sometimes useful, it's not always practical I would say.

*BTW Chances are if you reading something about ALL masons being satanic or something of the sort, you are reading some of the conspiracy theories distributed by the militias which are trying to promote a christian agenda (and sometimes a white agenda as well.) So whereever you are getting your information from I highly suggest you diversify.

Motherfucking CBGBs.... legendary.

[/b]

actually the big paragraph that i had posted was quoted.... and yes i am aware that here are many mason roups at war with eachother, but were you aware that those same goups have the higher degree mson meet with eachother?..... secrets within secrets are common in these so called "secret societies".... not that they look down apon their own, but rather the most knowlegdable are worthy of knowing all... that is why certain people cannot go higher in degrees than others.. the ADEPTS of the societies test their members and rank them as to how they respond to these tests..... believe it or not, most of the societies are connected....even the "illuminated" are within the VATICAN..... many of the higher priests in the vatican are freemasons.. why do u think pope john paul II rasied the ban on freemasonry (look it up,late 1970s i beleive).... even high officals in the government are freemason, or members of one of the many branches of it.... i recomend u start out with the book "Behold A Pale Horse" by Wiliam Cooper... there is good information within those pages... notice the eye of kucifer on the one dollar bill... put by a mason... this conversation could go many ways, but i reccomend u reading up more

on the connections of many societies,groups,religions whatever... not to underestimate ur intelligence or knowlegde, but rather did not seem like you had all of it out on this board...

peace with you and i hope u can get something out of this rather than take it to offense.