Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My apt. flooded yesterday right as I was getting ready to go on a job interview. So I throw mad towels and sheets down, let my sister know she should keep an eye on the situation and rush to my appointment. The place I needed to go to was fairly local so I waited until the last second to get ready; since the flood shit happened I wound up leaving late. I get to the area I need to be in and find the street and get a nice spot to park. For some reason I am under the impression that I need to go to the address #30 but 30 is a hotel. So I go in and ask for the guy I am supposed to meet and all of that. They look at me like I have 10 heads and I realize that I probably made a mistake. At that point I decided to refer to my directions again and realize that I needed to be at #80, not #30.

OK, I am a half hour late at this point and think to myself, should I just leave and not even go? I figured what the fuck, let me just see what they have to say, so I go in and meet with the dude and his boss. I tell them about my flooded basement but I make sure I leave out the address mix up cause that would be a sure sign of incompetence (and I am good like that from time to time). I lay on the bullshit rather thick and my resume must have impressed them,(apparently owing your own business can be a good thing) cause they tell me they want to make me an offer. Now this job is just some bullshit gig until something better comes along and the pay is rather weak but it is better than what I was making and more than I have now that I am unemployed. OK, so they tell me they are going to be right back and to sit tight. They come back in with another dude (one of the owners or some shit) and they introduce me and all of that good shit. He seems like a bit of a dick at first cause he is goes “You look a bit refined for this position”, so I tell him “I usually look refined when I am on a job interview, but I have no problem getting dirty if I need to…blah blah”. So, he turns around and asks me if I think I could see myself in a management position, naturally I say of course and ask how much more will I get. The pay is better but still not where I would like to be and I get to boss around a crew of 7 people.

This story has no point what so ever but it’s all good. Anyway, I am going through some background checks for this job and have several other job opportunities that are still pending. There is one I REALLY want but I have a feeling that won’t go through. Anyway, next time you are on a job interview, try the “I don’t give a fuck attitude” and see what happens. You might get a better job offer….haha.

haha. i think i just scared the hell out of some kid on instant messenger. i wish i didnt close the window of the first half of it.

i got some random msg from someone, and when i wouldnt tell them who i was he started calling me a pussy.

3:10 PM

look dude. im at work. i got no time for you. when i told you i am goose, im not fucking with you. all my friends call me goose. if you dont know who goose is, you dont know me. i dont know how you got my sn or why you are msging me. i really dont know what to tell you man. but im not in the habit of giving my real name out to people i dont know on the internet. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

do u now max mazony

tell me who you are, where you're from, and how old you are, or i'm putting you on ignore and this will be the end of it.

this is joe masone im 15 and i live in island park

im friends with max mazony and i think he gave me your sn

ok. you should have said that before. and you should be careful of how you speak to people you don't know. i'm max's cousin. watch your mouth when you speak to people you don't know. i'm 12 years older than you and i'm at work. speak to me with respect if you want to speak to me. watch your mouth.

im so sorry

i just seen someone that i didnt know

i was sayen how it got there

alright joe, it's cool. apology accepted.

im sorry

it's ok man.

i will talk to u later peace

be good, joe masone.

god damn i'm gonna woop my cousins ass when i see him next week for givin out my screen name. hahaha

its okay, last time i went benching, i came home, 4 hours later i found a tick on me...scared me

funny story:

at work today, this retarted lady[lets call her susy] walked up to my co-worker(mentally disabled also, named ashley) and susy starts touching ashleys hand and bringing it towards her face, ashley looks up into her eyes....susy starts going towards ashley's face and starts kissing her nose and her lips saying 'i like you' and ashley goes 'i like you too' and i had enough and had to leave the scene...hahah

the 23rd or 24th if rainy. Fame.

I sent you a message about it on myspace right?

Gooserific is down, im pretty sure Ethreadz will be down. I talked to Turden, we'll see.

Kinda like the last time, maybe a few different heads.