Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by why write?@Jul 2 2005, 12:47 PM

i need to get illustrator...

i've got the two illustrator cds around here somwhere..if theyre images, ill upload that shit for you to yousendit...

bleh...im about to start workin a soap factory, 9-5, m-f,$8 in like a week :hatred: lost like 20$ playing poker online last night, didnt make any of my draws yada yada. anyone who plays poker online, or at all should check this out: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=18195 free 25$ at http://www.powerplayer.com i did it myself, and it works..blehhhhhh i think i have a right to complain, since i never do it,,,,,,,,,

thanks but my winzip doesnt work anymore and i dont know how to unzip files anymore.....if anyone can help me let me know...

on a side note; my boy was chillin with martha cooper today on the train....pretty interesting, shes coming out with a few new books...one about b-girls and another about like stickers

ha, this is a pretty cool one from my camera last night.

I had my camera set to a stock motion kinda mode, where it took a picture like every 2 seconds.

I caught it at the perfect moment, some war of the worlds kinda shit.

court... italian, swedish, ukrainian, and polynesian.

I hope everyone had a good 4th of July. I went to a BBQ in Sunset Park, then to a rooftop party in BedSty to see fire works (which were fuckin insane) and then to another rooftop party in Clinton Hill... and THENNNN to a beer garden in Carroll Gardens.

PS, Big tings gwan for gats this summer. We'll see.

DETO did you ever get the book?