Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

i just got back from the beach of NC..

i was in wilmington..it was fun...i had a great 4th..

heres some shots from the trip.

with a few things lying around on the beach you can

make some pretty odd shit.

sandman.jpg

fireworks1.jpg

fireworks2.jpg

fireworks3.jpg

i saw this guy in a huge crowd of people

and followed him into a store and he was kind enough to

let me flick his awesomely rowdeyness of a haircut.

he was dumb as a box of rocks too.

damnnnnn2.jpg

damnnnnn1.jpg

later that night i was well on my way to drunken foolishness..

faces1.jpg

band.jpg

i saw this...

beaver.jpg

and this..

ally.jpg

capefearriver2.jpg

capefearriver1.jpg

enjoy..

i did

:krunk:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

4th of july was nuts, we lit everything off at once 20 160 shot mortar cakes and 2 16,000 shot mats, 2 pineapples and 3 blockbusters, all in the matter of 25 minutes, it was nuts, cops didnt even come, it was like 200 deep on a dead end block, i wish i could have flicks

There's nothing like driving around a city late at night with fireworks going off in all directions to make you feel like you're living in a video game.

America's already pretty Hollywood-Teleprompt-SFX-BLAM!... I say fuck it, let's make it official and enforce daily fireworks by military law.

Originally posted by azert@Jul 8 2005, 07:27 AM

I amy not know mcuh

but i do know this

women fucking suck. someitmes i wish is was aselzual.

i don't wnat ot be "your man" fuck that shit. give me a damn girlfrined. maybe i'll jsut matryy voddka.

obvious ur drunk... come back sober and apologize.. :haha:

i copped a half ounce of some banging chronic yesterday, like the burnout i am i decided to put it in my new "magic bullet" blender so i dont have to break it up, it ended up crushing it into a super fine powder, so its unsmokeable in joint paper or a blunt, i have to straight bowl the whole half o

On Wednesday I came mad close to getting an open container summons on the train but my boy had found a CIA pendent a couple of months ago (like a PBA card/shield except more serious) in a taxi once and we got out of it after he flashed it to the cops. Pretty crazy. The UCs seemed so local too.. one even looked straight mexican construction worker... it was like bein in the twilight zone. Haha, my boy had the balls to ask the cops if we could "have a final sip."

Proof cops CAN be cool: he told us we could finesh our beers as long as we threw them out.

:haha:

Originally posted by dubsface@Jul 9 2005, 07:46 PM

On Wednesday I came mad close to getting an open container summons on the train but my boy had found a CIA pendent a couple of months ago (like a PBA card/shield except more serious) in a taxi once and we got out of it after he flashed it to the cops. Pretty crazy. The UCs seemed so local too.. one even looked straight mexican construction worker... it was like bein in the twilight zone. Haha, my boy had the balls to ask the cops if we could "have a final sip."

Proof cops CAN be cool: he told us we could finesh our beers as long as we threw them out.

:haha:

thats a crazy story..

what is a UC?

5 more days of work.

then 18 hours on an airplane.

then 2 weeks of fishing and drinking with my dad, plus night time debauchery with the crew.

if my dad really loves me, when he picks me up from the airport he'll have a slice of sicilian from lenny's on 5th ave in park slope waiting for me.

GOOCH WHERE THE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?

I was just over Methods place.. and met the dudes from Touch as well. Cool kids. Dave from Methods said he's been trying to meet you.

Get at me dude, if youre unemployed lets do this mural thing.

iquit: What block is Lenny's at? I live right by 5th ave in PSlope and I need to eat at a notoriously good pizza place for once.

lenny's is on 5th ave and.... i think maybe 15th street? what is that big street that cuts through right there... prospect parkway? 5th ave, on the west side of the street, right around 15th street. little hole in the wall old school joint. best slice of sicilian ever.

oh Lenny's how i miss you...

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Jul 10 2005, 11:06 PM

as in the whole company equipment and all? or would u like to just sell me a silk screen machine?.... :love2:

i don't own a silk screen machine. but, i mean the entire catalog of designs/art work, trademarks, website, back stock, the whole 9 yards.

i don't have time to run this operation all by myself anymore and i would rather not see it go to shit. if i can sell it off or sell off a majority of it to someone who can take it to the next level, i will be happy.