Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ONE HAD A MAC, SPITTIN, ALL I SAW WAS GUNSMOKE, THE OTHA HAD THE SHOTTY, I WAS SHOOTIN EVERYBODY! AN I WASNT MISSIN, HAD TO GET OUT THIS POSITION, NIGGAS STILL HITTIN, FELT THE HOT ONES IN MY BACK , LICKED 6 SHOTS SMOKED THE NIGGA WIT THE MAC, THE NIGGA WIT THE SHOTTY, STILL BUSSIN, CUSSIN, "MARICONS" AND "PUTAS", ALL IM TRYNA DO IS SHOOTCHA, TWO SHOTS IN THE RUGER, BOOYA! BLEW 'IS ASS OUT, THEN I PASSED OUT...

MEROOO

NIGGA IM GETTIN HIGH

GETTIN HEAD ON THE BEACH

NOW READING NOTPROUD.COM

"This one girl instant messaged me asking if I wanted to come over that night and have some "fun." I mistook her screen name for a cute girl and I showed up at her house. The girl was the absolute ugliest-looking girl I'd ever seen in my life... and I've seen some really ugly girls before. I pretended to get a phone call from my mom, and I pretended to have a conversation, hung up, told the girl that my grandma was dying and in the hospital, and I ran the fuck out of there."

haha, love it.

oh yes, 3 :bday: :bday: . WHERES THE PARTY SNACKS.

hahah that story with the ugly chick is quite funny, i met up with some chick i talked to on phone and online she had like a sexy voice and she was alright, when i was gonna meet with her i told her to bring a friend and i will too so i finally meet up with her and she was disgusting.....i hung out with her for 2 hours and didnt say one word to her hahah..

ok heres a story of my own.

One day i was hanging out in town when i heard there was a free concert. Forgot who was there exactly, but i know it was one of those emo events including Piebald. SO anyways, i end up stopping by for a bit of the end checking out all the free stuff at the booths. As everyones leaving i ask this group of girls for the time which happen to include this real cute emo chick (i really needed to know the time). We all ended up talking and walking to nowhere in particular and i exchanged numbers/screennames with a few girls. Like the idiot i am, i miced up the numbers/SNs with the their names so i didnt call/IM anyone. But a few days later one of the girls IMs me wanting me to come down her way for the weekend. I was under the impression that this was that cute chick i mentioned earlier. It was a TREK to get there way out in suburbia, but i she was damn cute, and a nice chest too. So i get there and it turned out being the ONE girl that i found to be the most unattractive out of the bunch. Dude, that feeling after trekking your ass accross town into no mans land hoping for one thing and then recieving sumthing TOTALLY different SUCKS ASS.

We ended up fucking around in her tree-house and damn could she give oral pleasure like no other. I didnt really care who it was anymore. God she was good...

Fin.

well it is a tad bit weird but i would like to invite u all to my house... its in the SF bay area...peace...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....vagina!

so what? no BET awards thread? anyone care to comment how the fuck Kanye West got a nomination for best GOSPEL ARTIST?? Just because he says Jesus in the song, and samples an old gospel song for the hook, doesn't make him a fucking preacher. jesus BET, get your shit together.

I only watch Cops, Roseanne and Tom and Jerry, so I dont know anything about no BET awards.

But Kanye sucks. Everyone sweats his production balls, meanwhile a friend of mine created a very Kanye-ique (possibly better) track inabout 2 hours to prove what a shit producer Kanye is.

I should become a MC and Producer. And say Jesus. And make it so when you play the record backwards it says "God doesn't exist" or some devil worshipping Black Sabbath type propaganda.

Originally posted by Seldoon@Jun 29 2005, 02:57 PM

so what? no BET awards thread? anyone care to comment how the fuck Kanye West got a nomination for best GOSPEL ARTIST?? Just because he says Jesus in the song, and samples an old gospel song for the hook, doesn't make him a fucking preacher. jesus BET, get your shit together.

f'real...it's bullshit