Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

when i was younger i got arrested with felony assault and felony robbery charges. i pissed away a wad of savings and borrowed a ton of loot from my dad to hire a top notch lawyer. in the end i got off with a violation, an order of protection, and i had to pay restitution for a chain that i didn't snatch.

get a good lawyer. legal aid is crap!!!

you need somebody merked gliks? i got a BADDD history with witnesses and snitches, wwait let me rephrase that, they got a bad history with me... well whatever good luck, my fists (and my tre-pound) are in your corner a day trip up north aint nuthin fam.... if you need the strong arm just holla... be safe.....

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Dec 8 2004, 10:07 PM

you need somebody merked gliks? i got a BADDD history with witnesses and snitches, wwait let me rephrase that, they got a bad history with me... well whatever good luck, my fists (and my tre-pound) are in your corner a day trip up north aint nuthin fam.... if you need the strong arm just holla... be safe.....

i could use that service, i got some suckas that owe me cash! hahaha

speaking of which, gooser my offer still stands!!! take out some of that agression verbally on this clown for me and regulate like he was a co-worker you hate! hahah, or the guy who pissed on the toilet bowl seat that time...haha.

gliks. it has EVERYTHING o do with you being sXE.

if you were stoned, yould've been like, "c'mon duuuudes.... i'm just trying to chiiiilllll... why you gotta be all up in my shit brahh? c'mon brother... take a puff of this finely rolled dutchie and we'll kick it and be homies..."

and then you guys would've gotten blazed and eaten potato chips together.

but NOOOOOO...

you had to be listening to Snapcase on your headphones with your jaw and fists clenched like a true soldier of the X, ready to bash all that oppose the forces of sobriety.

just fuckin with you home-dawg. hope you don't get shipped upstate before february because i'll be home for 2 or 3 weeks and we're gonna have a knightbat bukakke party with gatita. and i KNOW you don't want to miss that one.

Firstly, Snapcase nigga? Please youre stuck in 96!

And shit if youre trying to go after sXe poster boys...

We all know Earth Crisis would have been a WAY better choice.

Lately in my headphones has been blasting The Leak Brothers or Hopesfall.

Anyway, February should be OK for now. And trust me I KNOW Gat wouldn't want me to miss that bukkake-athon.