Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so last time i took the test in nekro's 'ask a gay dude' thread i got a 56% and was not to thrilled with it, i'm not that gay, so i took it again and scored a 60%, so i'm thinking WHAT THE FUCK! so i wait and actually read the comment this time and it read:

CONGRATULAIONS! you've scored right in the middle and are a happy and well adjusted hetero man!

so i guess being 60% gay isn't that bad after all...

Originally posted by Glik0+Dec 9 2004, 09:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Glik0 - Dec 9 2004, 09:22 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Lately in my headphones has been blasting The Leak Brothers or Hopesfall.

[/b]

Leak Bros album is fresh...

<!--QuoteBegin-perhap@Dec 8 2004, 10:33 PM

was it good nostra?

Yeah, it was pretty good...Really cold and dark though :chicken: .

it's been a slow, boring ass day. i hate winter. fuck winter. shit gets dark like at 15 till 5 here. i didn't get up till like 1 today. my day goes by sooooo slow, long ass days. so anyway, what are the other bats up to today, i just finished eaing dinner and watching seinfeld. i love seinfeld, probably my favorite sitcom ever. hopefully my black book will go out to E tomorrow. oh yeah, P191!

it really is, this whle month so far has been shitty, i dont want to go to school any day of the week, i mean i normally dont wanna go, but this month has been real bad with that, i just feel like 'ahhh fuck school i dont feel like going, its too boring'.....tommorow all the seniors aren't going and shit for like 'senior cut' or whateva, im thinking hmm should i go and be the only kid in class or should i go benching.....who knows

Fuck y'all. Rhode Island winter is ridiculous. It was raining on tuesday, it got dark at 4:15. Today I wore a button down shirt, sweater, and a rather warm black velvet jacket.

If this kind of thing gets you all depressed like it does to me, you might want to check out a full-spectrum light. You can get them at art supply stores and they help with Seasonal Affective Disorder. It has a surprisingly uplifting effect on my mood.

Someone dinged my fucking 10 month old car. It wasn't even a reasonably placed ding like from the door of an SUV or whatever, it was a ding five feet off the ground on the edge of the roof. Fuck it, I'll just get it painted 2 tone or something.

Nekro deep wisdom for the day: You'll regret the times you didn't say "fuck you" a lot more than the times you did say "fuck you."

mane, i have some bad, horrible news.....my little sister's baby has been in the hospital for 2 going on 3 weeks now....and today i find out that the doctors found a small heart murmur...so if any of you bats are religious, please pray for the poor baby...the doctors say its small, and it could heal...but i don't know to much about murmurs...so i'm going to do some research..peace bats.... :(