Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah hook it up with a seih sketch, i like seeing other forms of my name other then mine....gives me ideas [not biting ideas]....so lose all the connections? cause i tried something different to try and enhance the style and it seems liek all it did was bring it down more, im not sure where to move on from here...i keep sketching the same thing over and over and cant come up with anything better...

Just chill, and don't sketch for a few days. I don't even think I can do complex graffiti, because I hate so much of it that I see. People will tell you to keep sketching, keep sketching, keep sketching but if you sketch too often, it will all look the same. No doubt, keep trying to come out with some fresh shit but a lot of the time if you do a sketch which you feel is a lot different or new for you, you will have burned yourself out for atleast a few days. I usualy do a decent sketch every 3-4 days.

*Not sure if that made much sense.

so uhhh..

i worked tonight..

not in a great mood, at all.

someone just called my house, and it's midnight, and im sure it was for my little bitch of a sister.

I probably wouldve been not as cranky if i didnt get on 12oz and read iloveboxcar's usual bullshit about me. I think he's secretly on my jock because i know of no other human being on this site that always has to comment about me or about comments i make.

this goes out to boxcars.

If you are reading this:

I do not love you, sorry i cannot return the feelings. I have a boyfriend, but thanks for being on my e-jock 24/7. Thanks again and have a WONDERFUL holiday my dear e-friend FOR LIFE.

fuckin pussy.

ps-what's everyone else up to this lovely winter evening?

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Dec 6 2004, 10:08 PM

so uhhh..

i worked tonight..

not in a great mood, at all.

someone just called my house, and it's midnight, and im sure it was for my little bitch of a sister.

I probably wouldve been not as cranky if i didnt get on 12oz and read iloveboxcar's usual bullshit about me. I think he's secretly on my jock because i know of no other human being on this site that always has to comment about me or about comments i make.

this goes out to boxcars.

If you are reading this:

I do not love you, sorry i cannot return the feelings. I have a boyfriend, but thanks for being on my e-jock 24/7. Thanks again and have a WONDERFUL holiday my dear e-friend FOR LIFE.

fuckin pussy.

ps-what's everyone else up to this lovely winter evening?

hahahahahaa. you fucking idiot, i wasnt even talking about you. thanks for dedicating a whole post to me though. sickle cell fo sho.

in all seriousness the post i made was made at the exact same moment the one above me was made.. i would never call out someone on their appearance unless it's called for. unfortunately since you assumed it was about you anyway, i decided it was called for.

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 6 2004, 11:26 PM

They do look like dildos for real. I would have redesigned brass knuckles or a nightstick.

Hot pictures from Philly. I've only been there once, and I spent most of my time in West Philly seeing where Mumia got shot, John Africa's house got firebombed with tupac's mom inside, and where white people used to live.

:haha: :haha: :haha: damn, you had me rollin with this one neks.... why write, im serious as cancer fam, the 24 pack is yours... and im getting my homie reno and braze ba in it first, curve already did a lil sumsum (if the bats want in just let me know this is my own personal pass around VIP style...hailer, the bottom left is where its at... gooch that pic is price less.. :haha: pffft you look like steve-o in that flick doggy... :king: im off to work, holla!!!!