Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Dec 11 2004, 03:56 PM

I really want to get down in that book, but I simply don't want my info out there...

i'll send it to you when i get it, i dont care who you are (don't take it as if i mean that in a dick way) i live in ny anyway, i am sure we are no where near one another! let me know

Take it from a gay dude, facial hair usually can't be pulled off by people younger than 25.

Goocher: I like your 80s athletic shirt, the colors are sweet on the white one. I'd order, but y'all don't have size medium short sleeves in that color. Either way, good stuff.

iquit, you like fishing, right? check this out:

recordshark2500.jpg

This Mako was hooked in the mouth, only fought slightly for 15 minutes, came up along side of the boat to have a look, long enough for one of the crew to put a rope around its tail !!!

That's when the s**t hit the fan!!

The Shark took off towing the 42 foot fishing boat backwards through the water at about 7 Knots. Just like in JAWS. The boat was taking on water, the Shark would jump completely out of the water at times.

This went on for an hour before the Shark actually drowned.

He weighed in at 1035 LBS

recordshark700.jpg

ehhh... I dont know.. a fish drowning? If anything I would think he got out of breath and hyperventilated (in a fish kind of way.. and under water. yehhh.)

Have I mentioned that Im tired as fuck? Probably, and I will be for the next week. And have I mentioned that goochernaut is the man, hes having my babies, babies. :) The boy helped save my school career (or uh, well, one class's grades.) thanks gooch.

Originally posted by gatita@Dec 12 2004, 05:26 PM

Goochface- he was damn cool, had a good time. Towards the end I was freezing my ass off cause the weather just got colder and colder and colder today. I might use one of his tracks to go over the video. Should be cool, I'll let you see it when Im done.

aweome! glad it worked out!

i am off to get a haircut before my russian barber closes