Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

^^ and if the guy who carved lifelike penises out of chalk says its impossible, i'd believe it...

man if you think your wussy little american winters are harsh, you don't even want to know what the weather is like here. my christmas turkey is outside on the back step because its colder than the deep freeze.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

OTT-LITE.jpg

That's the model I'm flossing, but I believe they make lightbulbs for normal lamps as well.

I hate my stupid high school english class. It's advanced placement english, which means that in theory it's supposed to be like a college class. In practice, my teacher is an airheaded, irrational, authoritarian, and overbearing woman who makes me do the stupidest assignments on the god damned planet and treats me like I'm 12. Every single novel we've read this year has had an Oprah's Book Club sticker on it. All the other students are empty headed, uncreative grade sluts who care only about their grade point averages and have been getting into college since age 3.

On top of that, the only thing discussed in middle and high school english classes right now is racism/slavery/whatever, so I've been reading the same fucking novel since the sixth grade. OK, I get it- black children in the south at the turn of the century were poor and oppressed. Can we please move on now?

I want nothing more than to scream in my teacher's face about how much of a moron she is, but instead I sit there seething and doodling in my notebook while doing my best not to listen to any of the intelligence-destroying babble that spills from her lips. This is occasionally interrupted by her telling me how rude it is to draw while she's talking or her insisting that I take my sunglasses off. I'm going to be glad when I graduate.

The sad part is that that's not even my worst class.

why write, elmers spray glue in the blue cans... ORANGE COIL (rusto fats) any of the krylon clear cloats or glazes.. NY skinnys, in all honesty you dont really need anything else.... graff tip of the day

krylon make it suede- COLOR:sand

USE: do tags on concrete pillars dividers walls and this shit blends right in, but let it rain... BAM! your shits drawing like a MUGG! and it avoids the buff!!!

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 9 2004, 10:26 PM

Nekro deep wisdom for the day: You'll regret the times you didn't say "fuck you" a lot more than the times you did say "fuck you."

This is so goddamn true...You have no idea how many times I've wished I just said "fuck you" to some asshole....

<center>Keep this room clean:

√No food

√No drink

√No prioner processing

</center>

Anyone wanna guess what "prisoner processing" is? :hatred:

fuck my family....my aunt calls telling me she knows a place thats hiring for jobs and i dont wanna work there because i dont like the people who work there - the number one type of people i hate, fake thugs and gangstas, i dont wanna be around that stupid bullshit, so i tell her 'hmm i duno, i dont really want to' and then she calls my other aunt and that aunt calls me and shes telling me to go get the job and all that bullshit...fuck them, let me live my life

la cosa BUSTED. haha, sorry to hear that man. be thankful for the no charges tho.

south park deto is funny. when i moved from bk to hk we had a big going away party at me and the niggamoppas crib and we made these dope ass flyers with all our friends as south park characters. gotta see if i can dig that up. maybe moppa still has it. shit was gold.