Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So my best friend got into her first choice college. This is a Good Thing for a couple reasons, the main one being that her parents have been pushing her to do things that will get her into college for the last 15 years; the second is that she would have had an emotional breakdown if she hadn't gotten in.

I'm sitting here waiting for the mail to come. I don't really care that much if I get in or not, I just want it to be fucking over.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

FIRST MY NIECE, THANKFULLY EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE FINE THOUGH.......NOW .......I WREAK MY FUCKIN NEW 2004 JETTA........................................................ :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I AM SERIOUSLY DAVASTATED...AND TO TOP THAT...I BELIEVE IT WAS THE OTHER LADY'S FAULT, BUT SINCE IT WAS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY WE HAVE TO COVER OUR OWN ASS...JUST WHEN CHRISTMAS WAS AROUND THE CORNER.

DAMN MY CAR WELL NEVER BE THE SAME............MY AIRBAGS CAME OUT, MY ARMS ARE BRUISED...THIS IS SO FUCKIN TRAGIC...BUT I KNOW THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE.....AND TO TOP EVERYTHING OFF I POPPED MYSELF SOME POPCORN SO I CAN FEEL A LITTLE BETTER...AND IT FUCKIN BURNED........END RANT....FUCK A SPELL CHECK...

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft@Dec 11 2004, 05:21 PM

awwww fatalist..im sorry...

i feel your pain...the same thing happened to me..ive been in two wrecks that totaled two vehicles in the past 6 months...ive been there....im so sorry... :cry2:

edit*- neither were my fault either :hatred:

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING...I'M SORRY FOR YA TOO...DAMN THIS SUCKS...

i totaled my 1 year old cavalier in august, my fault... then i got a new 05, had it for 5 DAYS... smashed... 85 year old guy turns dead in front of me, out of nowhere, for no apparent reason... the eye witness thought i was dying at first cause i was screaming so loud, then when i got out and was cursing they were like, oh my god are you... uhh... then they just kinda backed away cause they saw i was raving mad.... :haha: things will work out though, if you can afford a brand new vw then youll make out alright...

what's up bat's? i will do a few south park characters of my fellow knightbats when i get home, i'm at my schools library at the moment, also, my blackbook is going out today to Ethreadz and gooch in NY, i'll keep you all up dated as to when it is getting sent out to you. damn, sorry to hear about all your accidents. i've been there more than a few times. i know, shit sucks.

^:heartbeat:^

deets.

Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«@Dec 11 2004, 06:24 PM

sorry fatalist :(..i hope everything turns out ok for u...

my day is starting out rather nice. Got rid of the gst and just got an 03 lancer, even trade, just gotta pay for the plate transfer, 150$. The lancer has 1/3 the miles that the gst had, better gas mileage and rides smoother. :)

LANCER'S ARE NICE, MY EX HAS AND AUTORALLY LANCER...IT LOOK GOOD WITH HIM...WELL I JUST GOT A RENTAL...WHICH I HATE, BUT HEY AT LEAST I HAVE SOMETHING...YEA NEKRO IT SHOULD...IF I DIDN'T TOTAL IT OUT...THEN I WOULD BE SHIT OUT OF LUCK..YEA EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE FINE...I JUST WISH I COULD TURN BACK TIME...FUCK...I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HAPPEN! DAMN IT SUCKS THAT YOU GUYS WENT THROUGH THE SAME SHIT.....I NEED TO RELAX....

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 11 2004, 06:25 PM

what's up bat's? i will do a few south park characters of my fellow knightbats when i get home, i'm at my schools library at the moment, also, my blackbook is going out today to Ethreadz and gooch in NY, i'll keep you all up dated as to when it is getting sent out to you. damn, sorry to hear about all your accidents. i've been there more than a few times. i know, shit sucks.

^:heartbeat:^

deets.

looking forward to getting it. Hope to spend a little time on it..