Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by Nekro@Dec 7 2004, 04:07 PM

It's 4 o'clock, raining, cold, and almost dark. I hate winter.

i agree 100%, winter fucking sucks....getting dark so early makes me so fucking tired and sleepy and drousy and shit, and especially when it rains or snows, makes me just want to sleep.....and fuck wearing tons of clothes to stay warm, i hate the winter too....i need a way to stay up all day instead of almost falling asleep a million times all day cause its like the daytime and dark..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ATTENTION:

^KNIGHTBATS^

I have been thinking about starting a new KNIGHTBAT pass around book for my self. I need a new black book for myself and figures I should get one to pass around to the knightbats and a few other e-friends from 12oz. I know we have some talented writers in our e-crew and would love to have some of your work, if you are interested, just let me know, if enough people wanna get down, we can do this soon. If not, oh well. I guess, if you wanna get down on this project, copy this post and place your name under it, petition style…

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 7 2004, 08:07 PM

ATTENTION:

^KNIGHTBATS^

I have been thinking about starting a new KNIGHTBAT pass around book for my self. I need a new black book for myself and figures I should get one to pass around to the knightbats and a few other e-friends from 12oz. I know we have some talented writers in our e-crew and would love to have some of your work, if you are interested, just let me know, if enough people wanna get down, we can do this soon. If not, oh well. I guess, if you wanna get down on this project, copy this post and place your name under it, petition style…

i am down, but only if you get up in my passaround... and give me full credit for having the idea first and make me " most incredibly ingenious and smarmly handsome knightbat of em all" no wait, just get up in my book, this is so dope... idid a knightbats str8letter on the inside cover of the general passaround book that i will be sending to whover requests it ( im not expecting too much from THAT book) but maybe ill be pleasently suprised... anyway im in dets.......

Originally posted by cracksmoka+Dec 7 2004, 08:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cracksmoka - Dec 7 2004, 08:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Dec 7 2004, 08:07 PM

ATTENTION:

^KNIGHTBATS^

i am down, but only if you get up in my passaround... and give me full credit for having the idea first and make me " most incredibly ingenious and smarmly handsome knightbat of em all" no wait, just get up in my book, this is so dope... idid a knightbats str8letter on the inside cover of the general passaround book that i will be sending to whover requests it ( im not expecting too much from THAT book) but maybe ill be pleasently suprised... anyway im in dets.......

[/b]

count me in!!

i gotta stop commin on here after working all night and being a bitchy crab ass. My mouth seems to get me into a lot of trouble...

From this day forth, i will not be a bitchyface. Well...at least on here i wont be. :snowman:

ps-i just got my hair trimmed. It no longer looks stupid and raggedy.

what's the bats up to?

Originally posted by DETO@Dec 7 2004, 06:37 PM

ATTENTION:

^KNIGHTBATS^

im in

had a few requests for sneak peaks of shit i'm doing at work.

this is something i designed that probably has the best chance of hitting big in the market. there is one other line which is fucking cool as hell, but i'll post that some other time.

this one is called FLAT RYDERZ. they are die-cast metal, 3" street racing cars. but you can flatten them out. when you press the spoiler down the car pops back up. it comes with a launcher that shoots the car out flat and it pops up once it shoots out of it. retail for $.99. we will start with a line of six different cars.

note. not to take myself TOO seriously or anything... but this IS some top secret shit. if you know people in the toy industry, please don't show them this.

IMG_2951.jpg

hand sample

New-Flat-Ryderz-Pkg-op.jpg

package

LAUNCHER.jpg

launcher

ninjabeg.jpg

:china:

Originally posted by the_gooch+Dec 7 2004, 08:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (the_gooch - Dec 7 2004, 08:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by cracksmoka@Dec 7 2004, 08:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-DETO@Dec 7 2004, 08:07 PM

ATTENTION:

^KNIGHTBATS^

count me in!!

[/b]

Im deffinantly down for this