Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why write... dont pay for no prisma colors! i told you ill send you a set for free when i send you the pass around book... i could send you the 12 pack or the 24 jawn, whatever you want... seriously though dont waste your money on them jawns... ill hook a brotha up... shoplifters of the world unite....

passaround.....hmmm, im down.

on top of that robotic insect, last week we had to turn in the finals of a hand tool. WEll, we had to redesign a handle of some hand tool. I had a paint roller. we had to make it as ergonomicly(sp?) designed as possible to fit our hands.

eba00483448f00000010.jpg

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Dec 6 2004, 08:08 PM

why write... dont pay for no prisma colors! i told you ill send you a set for free when i send you the pass around book... i could send you the 12 pack or the 24 jawn, whatever you want... seriously though dont waste your money on them jawns... ill hook a brotha up... shoplifters of the world unite....

yoo for real? thats crazy, hook me up with the 24 pack!! :innocent: :smiles: :smiles: ,thats the hotness...when you sendin that book out anyway? just wonderin

Originally posted by perhap@Dec 6 2004, 07:53 PM

passaround.....hmmm, im down.

on top of that robotic insect, last week we had to turn in the finals of a hand tool. WEll, we had to redesign a handle of some hand tool. I had a paint roller. we had to make it as ergonomicly(sp?) designed as possible to fit our hands.

eba00483448f00000010.jpg

You made that? Thats fuckin' dope- anymore flicks of your sketches, tangible stuff or whatever!?

eba00483448f00000001.jpg

sorry for shitty sketch pic quality

eba00483448f00000003.jpg

one of the first sketches in a simpler pink foam.

eba00483448f00000005.jpg

sketches bitches

eba00483448f00000008.jpg

pre final, had to do it in pink foam, then had to make the final in hard yellow polyurethane foam, bondo, and primer it. Next semester we are going to learn how to resin cast it(cast in plastic) so we can make a couple of em.

anyone got anything good to trade for one?

They do look like dildos for real. I would have redesigned brass knuckles or a nightstick.

Hot pictures from Philly. I've only been there once, and I spent most of my time in West Philly seeing where Mumia got shot, John Africa's house got firebombed with tupac's mom inside, and where white people used to live.

Get rid of the thing on the left of the S, and the connection to the E. The connection from the I to the H is fresh but it doesn't fit, so cut that as well. Keep all the letters in proportion and just sketch in black and white for now.

(Sorry if that was harsh, I have seen wayyyyyyyyy worse- keep it up!)