bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wait was I just called a hipster? I think you need to rework that definition to say had I whipped out a camera phone and took some picture with my hair over one eye while all this other shit was in the background, then Id be a hipster. For now that was just being a drunk on a bicycle. This hipster shit took off a few years after I left highschool so please dont include me in any part of your gay fantasy.

Edit: Oh and its not mexicans with BMX bikes. Its mexicans with $50 bikes from Target. Sure some are made by bmx brands, but you cant find a cheaper form of transportation.

nothing to gget worked about,

i was just referring to how the art students/hipsters are gettin into road/track bikes more.

and those are the kids who might be the ones who just need it to get to the bar.

just sayin.

I dont get it. Whats wrong with japanese bicycles?

aint nothing wrong with japanese bikes.

its that some people have gripes about mixing parts.

people tend to want to put japanese parts on japanese frames exclusively,

likewise with italian on italian,

but when it comes to american bike companies,

they can swing both wayss.

BMW!!!

they make some nice shit, especially the shinburger

pedal1.jpg

Tons o' fun when you hit yourself in the shins with these!!!

Ah... nasty looking indeed. But you'd have to go back to when I was a teenager to find one of the original shin destroyer pedals...

The Hutch "Death Trap" pedal -

tits-hutch.jpg

My friends... I still have ugly scars from these exact pedals, over twenty years later. BMX on half pipes was a helluva drug.

aint nothing wrong with japanese bikes.

its that some people have gripes about mixing parts.

people tend to want to put japanese parts on japanese frames exclusively,

likewise with italian on italian,

but when it comes to american bike companies,

they can swing both wayss.

not to get political but it also has to do with the pride of american craftmanship...

not outsourcing for profit but taking pride in what americans can build and the technology

put into a great bicycle. make products worth something and the economy benefits and.....

rant terminated

Joker, I still have pits in my shins from Hutch Bear Traps. Tought me how to land my air tricks thought. If you didnt plant that foot right when you landed that pedal would swing around and stick right into your shin. Oooof.

And to any old school BMX kids out there, I still have a private stock of Shimano DX pedals , mint condition that I will never get rid of.

• 2 weeks later...