bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The Jorg & Olaf bikes are great and I must admit the misses and I have been sweating them for about a year or so now. They would make great bar bikes. But at that price they seem a bit far fetched. Especially when the Netherland brand that started it all - Gazelle - has started reproduction of their bikes that all these imposters are making. And in Holland these reproduction bikes are selling for about 150 Euro's. So to sell something that is a copy of an original for $750 seems too much if you ask me. There's a distributor / shop in Florida who sells the Gazelle reproductions but the mark-up is almost $900... so they sell for close to $1200. It's incredible. At that rate Hesh's idea seems the best. Do some yard sale shopping and put some love into the bike and you're golden.

Put my order in for the new race bike for next year... a Scott CR1 SL. Great geometry and I don't have to upgrade a damn thing. Of course... I'll be waiting till March before I can ride it. Bummer...

I've heard very little to nothing about those gloves. However... in my experience Campy just doesn't make a bad product. I've had gruppo's and I've had clothing and a few things inbetween. All have been more than great and held up to the history of the brand. If you're on the fence, I'm sure you'll be happy with the product once you use it.

I'm more of an Assos person myself though... when it comes to clothing. In my opinion they just make a far superior product than anyone.

My two cents.

And no, I have no promotion code. Good catalog though. Some of the best prices around.

I gotta say Im loving every minute i take researching and looking up parts for my next bike. Every week I procrastinate building the fucker, I find new parts that are just sexy looking, and with every payday I put away another $200 a week towards the bike. Im not so sure I want a fixie now, since Im investing so much into it I kind of want this to be my everything. How cheap do you think you can build a contemporary fixed gear for? I gotta set limits here.

15601.jpg

image1.jpg SSPDisc_Navy.jpg OrangeSSB.jpg

Red_ISOGroup.jpg

302272874_2b37231d0b.jpg

my man!!!!

too funny and random.

and soup, if you stacking that money like that at that rate, do it all winter and get a real nice custom road bike. fuck all that fashion fixed gear. trust me its way more satisfying to have some middle aged dude who makes over 200 G's a year sweating your shit that some poor faggot art student.