The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
An absolutely honest question ICB, did he sustain any injuries off of that?

Edit to say- serious injuries. Not to the ego per-se...

"In July 2004, Colin attempted a stunt that involved a ramp mounted on the hood of a van that was driving toward him as he rode toward it. He failed in the attempt, suffering severe injuries, including breaking both ankles, fracturing a vertebra, and breaking several bones in his wrist. He also dislocated his ankle and right foot."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Winkelmann

"In July 2004, Colin attempted a stunt that involved a ramp mounted on the hood of a van that was driving toward him as he rode toward it. He failed in the attempt, suffering severe injuries, including breaking both ankles, fracturing a vertebra, and breaking several bones in his wrist. He also dislocated his ankle and right foot."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Winkelmann

In december of 2010, I attempted a stunt that involved an empty pool in the Reno, NV area. It was labeled as a backside Smith- in the deep end. I suffered severe injuries; including a broken Patella, a broken Tibula, disintegrated MCL, PCL, and LCL - amongst others. I may sound shallow in saying this but I have no sympathy for him.

I don't take painkillers. I don't have health insurance. I have nothing but the will to surf, travel, and skate + live.

Living a normal life is a bonus. We'll see if that ever happens again. As it hasn't yet.

Always had intentions on making a thread about it but I figured you would all make fun of me.

Pay to play.

That's life.