The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1275905143_raging-midget.gif

I disregard 99.9% of RIPS' links. Dem asian slurches!

edit: now that i said that, someone is probably going to post something about how they're ladyboys, just to remind me never to appreciate any cute looking asians without seeing their birth certificate to confirm that they were born with a vagin0r.

w02xsk.jpg

The point hoes think they need to look like this to be nuance attractive in this generation.

Rush to go get scratched by a guy tattooing out of his home. ANGRYRANTONER

]

i don't get it.

this girl is retarded hot (i say this thinking she's the one who has those pics of her posing with a .50 cal?) and her tattoos are actually quality, not shitty.

super hulk smash and wife.

sword21n-1-web.jpg

When I first saw pic, I thought it was this dude lurking in the back.

16iz8lz.jpg

And im not saying girl doesn't look good and her "tatz" aren't quality. But damn a majority a females now adays think they need to be tatted up, and usually the quality is never an issue. Meaning you end up with the Bad tattoo thread hanging out in your spot. I would post a pic, but that thread literally makes me sick to my stomach. Worse than the Juggalo thread!!!!!!!!!:(

(EDIT): talking about tatted trendy glasses on the previous page.

Its 2010, and this is the first time I heard this song, and it keeps growing on me everytime I play it. It feels to me as im listining to fresh new music. . I love her hair, with the dark blue outfit. There are so many songs like this im discovering now, that i did not hear during the 80's. I love how she sings especially when she sings "The wayyy I do" in this song.