The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I mean I know this contradicts my usual smartass on here...but what's the matter if a bunch of 15 year olds today know about some girl their age who committed suicide, rather than a dude who did it long before they were even born? I'm assuming the tie that binds those two is the fact they offed themselves, because otherwise it's like putting a picture of Honey Boo Boo next to a picture of Theodore Roosevelt.

I bet whoever made that graphic would be hard pressed to talk to you about Hemingway or Thompson.

because 15 year olds are dumb & annoyng either way. it has nothing to do with the suicide girl, but the one of the girls who commented "whos that?" to kurt cobain, is wearing a nirvana shirt. then again, she mightve been asking about the suicide girl, deeming this pic pointless. all this & i dont even like nirvana. who cares man

The unassuming young white brother brought out, what we like to call in the business of killing humans, a game changer. Notice how the tone of the encounter changed instantly? The lesson here is to always be armed everywhere you go, preferably with a a handgun that you know how to use, and then be willing to deploy it at the right time.