The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This has to be one of the finest examples of what im talking about,

b4yf5s.jpg

Like, "Damn girl you were a 8, but now your trash!" It might be due to the fact of my age. Or the fact I meet womenz at Korn concerts and wienerschnitzel.

Hell im done.....................................................

qs9q3c.jpg

14u98wn.jpg

2vl1ifo.jpg

Who does these?

CAPTCHA: never gonna give you up

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i don't get it.

this girl is retarded hot (i say this thinking she's the one who has those pics of her posing with a .50 cal?) and her tattoos are actually quality, not shitty.

super hulk smash and wife.

co-sang.

Nah bro, no wife on that shit. That girl has terrible home life + raped as a child written all over her. Smash that shit to bits and roll the fuck out. Also 'dem lips.

gtfohere br0.

and crime..........that dick binness was some buncha bollshyt.

curious where you got it from tho...

106432476_display_image.jpg?1295606080

Nah bro, no wife on that shit. That girl has terrible home life + raped as a child written all over her. Smash that shit to bits and roll the fuck out. Also 'dem lips.

This. I'm not saying all girls have shitty tattoos. Some girls can pull off the tattoo, but the majority, have the worst fucking tattoo's ever. You guys have to admit there has been an ever growing number of girls with crappy tattoos. Shitty chest pieces, and dumb sayings all over. Let's not forget the ironic tattoo's which were just the coolest!!! when you're 18, but hey ironic tattoos when your 30, you're going to look like a fucking clown. Yeah yeah, we know "This represents a part of your life", "I'm unique" BLAH BLAH BLAH. No wife- just smash, and like this ^ dude said. That shit has bad home life, raped as child/i'm a cutter written all over it. I've had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with a few girls, crying about there shitty past. Like my life wasn't shitty enough you got to put some sob fucking story in my head. Go cry to a tattoo artist-in a band- owns a cat-and is a vegan- dude. I'm into clean, smart, well dressed, girls. Brunettes, preferably. No Nonsense.

tumblr_m8unu0ffyz1roy3cbo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mc1bxm1uY41qa3sufo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mb0j3uOtFz1rp1d29o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ma5d6z46kp1rxp82ao3_500.jpg

Different strokes......

• Like 1